•Tord's Backstory•

o r i g i n a l idea.

-

Tord loved flowers.

But boys didn't like him to like what he wants.

They believed they should always stick to boy stuff and stay away from girly stuff.

Of course, this was just in kindergarten.

His parents told him that everything was going to be okay.

But nothing did.

Until he met Edd, Matt and Tom. The four were great friends. And they always partnered eachother in PE classes.

These three friends had removed Tord's biggest fear, bullies.

But there was another thing Tord was afraid of. 'The Bad Men', for his point of understanding.

'The Bad Men', which Tord calls the Blue Army which is his hatred. And Tord's father had been worried about Tord's hatred for this army.

Afraid that it will grow, and grow, until Tord's old enough to do something.

Maybe really Tord and his father had much in common. They are scared of things.

Tord didn't like 'The Bad Men,' because they hurt other people.
And if that cam break his heart to the limit, his father was the leader of 'The Bad Men'. Well, Leader of the Blue Army.

-

And so, Tord's father disappeared on the day of Tord's birthday, Tord's mother was crying. But, she got through the pain and celebrated Tord's birthday.

Blue Army's plan originally was to have world domination, and to start, was in Norway.

Norway in a few hours were halfway in flames.

Tord had been seperated from his mother, as he wanders around crying, he found his father.

His father noticed, both hearts had been broken. " I'm sorry," Tord's father muttered before commanding a two soldiers to seize Tord.

One had bushy brows, and one had chicken hair. ALL HAIL CHICKEN HAIR PAT- I mean let's get back to this story. [ imnotsorry ]

Tord struggled and tried to loosen the grip from the two 'Bad Men'.
But as soon as Tord was far away from his dad, the soldiers put him down and explained," Look, we are not going to bring you to the 'Bad Army Base', we are going to bring you somewhere else safe okay? I promise, it'll be a safe place,", The chicken haired man soothed Tord.

Tord calmed his crying and decided to put some trust. Maybe these Bad Men weren't so bad after all.

Bushy brows and chicken hair sneaked to an army jeep and drove off somewhere unknown.

They were driving to the Red Army Base, Bushy Brows and Chicken Hair had originally planned that if anything happens to the Blue Army, they can bail to Red Army.

Tord was crying in Bushy Brows' arms. Bushy Brows wasn't great with children but he tried to sooth Tord.

-

Tord was placed in the Red Leader Office Bedroom, on the bed.

As Bushy Brows and Chicken hair had introduced themselves, as Pau and Pat, Tord somewhat felt safe around them.

As Tord was left in the bedroom, he had felt angry and heartbroken.

He didn't want to hurt people like 'The Bad Army'.

Soon after Tord was saved, there was posters of him in 'MISSING'.
A search party gathered.

Tord's father didn't have a clue where his 2 soldiers or even Tord was.

Tord's friends were devastated.

It wasn't until, in order to get revenge. Tord had to hurt. But he didn't want to but he forced himself to.

And now, posters say instead , 'WANTED'.

-

Fuck all 'Stranger Things' references

-Kitty