<< In the Rain >>

YA DIDNT EXPECT NOW DID YOU? HAHA! probably this will give some stupid idea of the sequel im repairing rite now

YA DIDNT EXPECT NOW DID YOU? HAHA! probably this will give some stupid idea of the sequel im repairing rite now. (art by me, don't steal, i'll fucking rat you out.)

-

Tord

I blew my nose into the tissue as my son patted my head, I looked at him with doting eyes and told him that he could go play with his toys.

"You sure, mommy?" He asked, god that sweet voice. I love my son so much, maybe a little more than Tom, as dear Torm was so precious and innocent.

"Yes, my love, now go." I coughed, looking away from him and I caressed his soft cheek.

"Okay mommy." He chirped before running off.

10 minutes later, with my small trash bin filled with tissue paper, and my office stacked with a lot of tissue boxes and packets, Tom came in and scrunched his face. Ah, dear Jehovah. "You okay Tord, you look like your spewing all your mucus and your life." He tilted his head in concern.

"No, Tommie bear, I'm fine." As soon as I said that, I brought the tissue up to my nose and sneezed. Jesus Crisis, a whole splash of sticky mucus was on the tissue paper. Tom took a deep breath, before I looked at him. "Okay so I'm not fine."

"Do you need anything Tord?"

"Yes Tom, I want some cookies and french fries, and last but not least, Krumkakes. The big packet."

Tom wrote that down on his holographic notepad, before looking at Tord, wondering what tf Krumkakes are.

"They're waffle cookies with filling okay? Get them, they make me happy." I smiled warily at Tom. "Maybe get Kitty and Finn to do so for me."

"You know you can just call her Dorothy right?"

"I'd love to tommie bear but then she'd cast a curse on me and make me more sicker than ever."

"Okay..." Tom wrote on his notepad, joking a bit. "Kitty...is...lethal..." .

-

3rd

"Why do we have to buy him all this?" Finn looked up, his curly hair looking messy, as always.

"Because... he's sick."

ACHOO!

Kitty, Finn and Tom were gathered outside of Tord's office. "We'll... get these for him." Kitty nodded before pulling Finn to do the task.

Kitty's hand (paw) was on the front exit door of the lobby army base, before the two new best friends opened it to see a rainstorm. "Can we use this as an excuse?" Finn leaned into Kitty's ear, desperately trying to leap out of this task.

"Uhm no, Tord is also my best friend, and I'm loyal." Kitty placed her hand on her chest, striking a pose that screams, 'I'm the bestest friend you can ever have!' .

"What is this, Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony?" Finn said sarcastically.

-

"WHY DID WE DO THIS???"

"BECAUSE RED LEADER REALLY NEEDS IT!!!"

Finn complained, Kitty retorted, both dragging their last words.

Soon, they made it to the mall, they got changed because duh nobody expects Red Army soldiers in a mall tf. Kitty walked through the sea of people, trying her best to not lose Finn in the process.

"OKAY! Firstly, cookies. Now, to get the high quality cookies, let's get the most chewiest of all!" Kitty gestured with her hands. "Subway's cookies!"

Kitty pointed to the sandwich place, as it had customers lining up to buy their customized sandwiches, eager to take a bite out of it. "You like chewy cookies?" Finn raised a brow and smiled in curiosity.

"Yes black mop boi, now lemme buy the good soft kush."

Finn rolled his eyes, he realized that Tom had also given him money, so Finn decided to buy french fries in large packets, fresh from McDonalds. I can't believe that restaurant is sill alive.

But as Finn was returning to Subway, he stumbled across a Music Lovers' Store.

It had vinyls, records, DVDs, albums and musical instruments. Right next to the music store was a Vans store. It may look simple, but it was heaven for Finn.

-

"Okay Finn, I got the... kush..." Kitty realized that Finn wasn't with her anymore. She was lost, trying to find Finn, when she saw the glass window of a familiar black mop pasted on a tall boy's head. It had to be Finn. But Kitty didn't want to embarrass herself, so she looked up. Yup, a music store, Finn must be there.

She decided to scare Finn, she carefully opened the door, even though its small jingle bell rang, she crept slowly... slowly... "BOO!"

"AHH!" Finn screamed a girly scream. Kitty laughed before saying, "That's what you get! Why did wander off?"

"Sorry princess." Finn said with a smirk. He knew Kitty didn't like to be called princess.

"Excuse moi bitc-" Kitty was cut off because author chan loves to do these things. It wasn't until Kitty kicked Finn in his scweedily scwooch.

--

"Oh thank you, Finn, Kitty. I'm already happy." Tord smiled at them.

"Eh, the least we could do." Kitty smiled proudly.

"Y-yeah... really." Finn hissed in pain as Pau brought the ice pack to Finn's groin area. Or just his dick idk.

---

hello im making a surprise hello because i like to surprise y'all. lmao rip finn's baby maker

-fetus_awoo_dogsoft