《...His Choice...》

Tom awoke.

The rays of sunshine hit his soft sensitive face. Tom groaned. Only to see two familiar faces in front of him.

Edd and Matt.

" Tim!" Matt squealed and dropped on Tom to give a hug. Tom was still on his bed.

" Haha, hi Tom, we were just checking on ya', making sure you're fine," Edd said in his calm and soothing voice.

" Thanks guys, oh and Matt, it's Tom," Tom giggled and hugged Matt back.

They broke until Matt had the 'perfect' idea to ask about Tord. Tom froze. He can't tell what happened yesterday. Or else either, they will never live it down, or maybe just keep him away from Tord knowing Tom is uncomfortable.

" Uhh, it's okay," Tom had a worried expression on his face. " Tom?" Edd snapped Tom back to reality.

" Not today, not tomorrow, my choice," Tom said quickly before leaving. It was like fate told them if anyone ask, repeat that sentence.

Tom got out of his bed and exited his dorm making a beeline to Tord's office. As Tord looked up upon Tom's sudden entrance.

" Thompson..."

" Auddersson..."

" Your choice?"

" Your failed experiment..."

" What?! Tom that's dangerous!"

" I can't say myself, I can talk through that monster you made," Tom ended the conversation there.

Tord sighed. I mean, it was his choice.

" Promise me you'll tell?"

" I promise... commie,".

-

Pat was in his own clothes in his dorm. He was sharing it with Pau.

" Hey, you know Tom, the new dude slept early yesterday," Pau said finishing his cleaning.

" Yeah, 8:00 P.M. deems early it seems," Pat replied looking up from his book. Pau sat down next to Pat on the bed.

" Any chance you know? About Tom?" Pau fell onto the bed.

" Well he said nothing apparently. But today his friends Edd and Matt complained to us about Tom.

Since they can't directly go to Tord, they went to us. Saying that Tom said something spooky.

Not today. Not tomorrow. My choice,"

Pat finished, waiting for an answer from his lover. " Woah," Pau was creeped out. " Red Leader said the same thing too." Pat added.

" Seems like something went in between them. I mean, they are known to fight, but what type of fight did they have?" Pau sat up raising his chocolate brows.

" I don't know," Pat sighed, peering down on his book.

-

Edd and Matt were in the cafeteria of the Base. Matt ate some cookies while Edd was drinking... you know what he likes already.

Edd, taking a sip of his cola, asked Matt.

" So, how was your Red Cross training?" Edd asked.

" It was fine I guess, they made me smarter. Which I am thankful for. But Tom..." Matt took a small bite on the oat cookie.

" Yeah... weird... maybe we should ask him?" Edd suggested. Matt was about to reply when Pau and Pat stopped them.

" You were saying?" Pau crossed his arms and began to ask questions. It seemed that there was a connection. Tord told Tom something. Like something happened.

But no one was supposed to know.

" Well, Tom did seem like he visited Tord yesterday. And something of what Tord said might have made Tom super depressed. And causing him to be on his own lockdown," Edd speculated.

" You're a good one for a scientist," Pau pointed. " Humans show weird things. Dangit, I'm out of cola," Edd said as he shook the can with the little liquid.

" Maybe we should hold Tord down and force him to tell us! Haha! Great revenge for what he did to my formidable face!" Matt said snickering.

" No, maybe it's something super personal. We can't force them. We have to trick them.
Or eavesdrop on them." Pat said.

The four went to see Tord in his office. But he wasn't there. " Geez, his instincts are good," Pau examined the room. It seemed Tord didn't leave long ago.

" Well, Tord may be a leader, but he's not good at everything." Pat looked at Pau.
" Maybe Tord left," Edd was walking around, trying to find clues.

" Let's just ask other soldiers!" Matt suggested as he went out to ask.
" Wait!" Pat reached out for Matt but missed.

" Hello there pretty, um, may I ask where our superior leader is?" Matt said, in his sexy british accent, asking a female soldier, named Clover. Oh damn.

" Oh my handsome, he went to the lab, I think, but... wanna go out sometime?" Clover flirted. " Sure, make sure girls don't go after me," Matt replied with a wink.
Clover fainted with flattery.

" Welp, let's go to the lab," Pau shrugged and ran to the lab, the 3 were lagging behind him.

-

Tord typed in a passcode.

It opened up a secret doorway to a secret special room. Tom followed in. As the secret doors closed, the 4 opened the door with din.

" Agh! Pipe the entrance bushbrows!" A male voice shouted. It was Zack. " Sorry, small dick," Pau roasted him.

" HEY!!" Zack screamed at them when he accidentally spilled some random chemicals.
As Edd, Matt, Pau and Pat looked around for Tom or Tord, none was in sight.

In the secret room, Tord held the serum in his hands. He sucked a decent amount of the purple glowing serum, so that it wouldn't completely take over Tom. As Tord neared Tom, he had his final ask.

" Promise?"

" I'll promise I'll tell, let's get this over with Tord," Tom looked away. As Tord injected the needle in Tom, Tom winced at the small but sharp pain.

" Anything?" Tord asked as he took the needle out of Tom. " Ah, nothing so far, owie," Tom pouted as he looked at his left arm.

Then Tom started to feel funny, " Tord... is it?" Tom anxiously asked. " No it isn't supposed to do that," Tord widened his eyes while taking the words out of Tom's mouth.

Tom turned into a purple hideous beast. Getting on all fours and growling at Tord.
Until Tord heard cracking and smashing.

He lookes over to see his trusted soldiers and Edd and Matt. Tom growled. He tried to get back his senses. But it couldn't work.

Tom was literalty an animal. He dashed at Pau and Pat, Pau pushed Pat aside, protecting his lover, but got scratched.

" PAU!" Pat shouted. Tom looked over, " EDD, MATT, GET HELP!" Pat said before being pinned by the purple beast, seeing its canine sharp teeth. Edd and Matt went to get assisstance. Tord? He was mortified.

Tom scratched Pat, and Pat was thrown to the wall. He was knocked out cold.

" DAD!" Tord reached out. His eyes getting watery and blurry by the second. He panted,  he growled. And his devil horns might give it away.

He had turned into his demon.

---

Holy fuck, 1128 words already. Someone kill me.

-KittyRetardArmy