《 Math Equation 》

" Tom? TOM!"

---

It was just a fine morning.

Not to Tord however. He needed to talk to Tom about something. But he was never found.

Tord double searched the whole camp with Pau and Pat, no luck. Trying to find traces of him.
Though the only clue was that Tom went into the forest.

It felt like a math equation.

Only one clue, and you're expected to find the answer immediately. And that isn't the case for many students, neither is the situation Tord is in now.

" Where is he?!" Tord slammed his fists onto the desk. Soldiers who walked by could hear just outside the tent. He wasn't so happy.

And that's obvious.

" Hon, we've searched everywhere, the only clue is that he went into the forest, and boom!

Like that! He's gone!" Pat gestured.

" I know he's missing... but he can't really be taken by..." Tord came into his senses, and immediately ordered 30 soldiers to go into the forest. He lead the squad, leaving Pau and Pat to take care of the Camp.

You start remembering the formula your teacher gave you, you slowly start to write in the method, numbers... but you're not there yet.

Tord had the crunching of leaves under his feet, he starting to get tired, yet he had a brave face. Taking care of an army, is like taking care of 822 children.

That's population of the Red Army at least.

Tord's squad was really getting tired.

" I'm thirsty,"

" I'm tired, should we take a break?"

" For the love of god... please end this,"

You are struggling with the formula, you aren't sure wether that's the right number. You start realising the formula was wrong.

Then you finally get a spark in your brain.

Tord could also be like his soldiers and give up, but then, he heard and saw chilling sounds.

You knew wrong, he did wrong.
Don't repeat the same mistake again.

It's already late, you've taken long into your homework. You knew your best friend's answer was wrong.

Tord had been wandering around long enough, it was starting to get dark. The chilling sounds started to get louder.

You are nearing the answer.

Tord heard footsteps, his squad turned their heads, some clicking their guns from safe mode.

All panicked, but destined to stay alive.

30+1

Tord could hear the neverending footsteps, he could tell there was more than 1 person. Maybe more than soldiers of his squad.

At least 36 soldiers. Round off to the nearest tens.

The footsteps then stopped. The chilling sounds stopped. Crack.

A branch echoed in the leader's and soldiers' ears, turning to the direction.

A figure.

He had Tord's hair, but much more ruffier and messy.

The only thing they could remember, was a huge squad taking down the Red Squad.

And another missing case open.

40 blue soldiers kidnapped 30 soldiers and the leader.

822 - 30 - 1 = 791

791 soldiers remain including their leader.

791 - 1 = 790
-------

With my dramatic shit, this is what you will get :)

- DANKASSKITTY