+ Wedding +

Outfits :

Habriyah was slowly but perfectly making the Superior outfit. She had measured Tord, and began working on the beautiful long clothing. It was just really tricky to make the long ass blouse.

Sean was working on Tom's tux. And that's already one thing to stress about because everyone only had 6 hours to prepare.

Baking :

Kitty was furiously mixing batters and checking recipes frequently here and there as she made loads of cupcakes, brownies and of course, the wedding cake.

Flour stains scattered everywhere, empty packets and containers of certain ingredients, sugar and flour, to name two.

About three recipe books to have easier access to all of the pastries Kitty had to whip up.

Design :

Kitty's classic new best friend, Finn was slowly but also perfectly fitting the decorations on the interior, while Nick, had a hard time trying to fix the chrysthanuems that were to be decorated smoothly on the outside walls in perfect order.

Others :

Many red soldiers were pumped and prepared some party poppers to make the marriage more fun.

Hecc, the package came thicc and fast.

Literatly, the package was heavy.
Red soldiers played mischievously with the party poppers, unfortunately bursting them and wasting confetti.

Some extra snacks were brought by the Purple Army soldiers, and many furnitures, to set up.

Chairs were arranged in neat rows, pastel red and blue silk cloths covering them all.

The purple carpet was laid out, having a big pastel purple table in the front, with chairs facing the audience.

And soon enough, some MCs were chosen to speak out a little of something.

Flaaaassssshhhhbaaaaacccckk~~

" Okay, Red Leader," one of the MCs said, they were in a private room where only Tord and the hairdresser reside, along with the MCs, of course.

" Tell me the most touching thing that has happened to you and Tom,''
The MC smiled.

" Well, most couples always give boquets, but when Tom and I were friends at a young age, Tom usually knew my love for flowers. He knew my favourite was a rose. So he took a pot and filled it with soil, with a healthy single rose, blooming in crimson love, but shortly after, we did fight, but I'm happy to be the person I hated once, to love." Tord lectured in soothing way.

The MCs wrote the touching statement, as they prepared the wedding.

-

Everything was the start of something new.

Tom was standing in front, relatives smiling, Torm was being cradled by his grandmother.

" Alright everyone, welcome to this touching wedding. This we see soon is two souls to be joined forever, and to take care of eachother, and their lovely baby," Kitty spoke out.

She was the bible bearer.

She leaned in close to Tom and whispered something, " Prepare to be wowed,".

As soon as Tom heard that, he heard a shout from Finn.

" The Superior is here!"

Tom took a deep breath and adjusted his bowtie, as he saw a tan brown-head with devil horns, walk slowly on the carpet, with his friends carrying the tail that trailed behind Tord.

Tom's green digital eyes widened, seeing how handsome and beautiful Tord was.

-

" We have come here to see the joining of two souls for eternity.
Even in sickness and suffering, you shall help the other and love the other no matter what.

Tord Auddersson, do you take Thomas to be your lovely wedded Assisst?"
Kitty said.

" I do,"

" Thomas Russwell, do you take Tord as your lovely wedded Superior?"

" I do,"

" You may now do the kissy grossy stuff," Kitty scrunched her nose in s joking way, which sent the crowd into laughter, Tom and Tord weren't exactly comfortable kissing in front of loads of people, but they did anyway.

That's when all of the rows of the crowd pulled their party poppers, confetti landing everywhere.

Tom smiled at Tord, as he walked his Superior down the aisle, and celebrated the last of ther wedding.

-

Tom and Tord were left alone, in the office, Tom holding Torm, who was sleeping like a rock.

" Hey, commie"

" Yes, Jehovah?" Tord smiled as he picked up the bed ( clean it up ), puffing the pillows.

" I love you," Tom said, as he kissed Tord's head.

" I love you too Witness," Tord replied.

" Shall we name our baby, Torm Ace Auddersson Russwell?"

" Yeah, I love that name,"

" And I love you too,"

THE END

---

HOHOHO

FUCKIN FINALLY.

but i really did enjoy making this book, but dont worry.

I told you not to slip the fact of the blue army, and much more deeper facts about things you didnt care about.

Which means, yes, I'll be posting a sequel, but i need to plan. Dont worry my kittens!

-DANKASSKITTY
NamjoonLoverForever

Well ya found the bonus.

~

Finn and Noah trudged through the forest, ending up stopping infront of a running river.

The stars were bright and beautiful.

" Wow, Finn you didn't have to do this," Noah smiled.

" It's the least I could do," Finn snaked his arms around Noah's waist, kissing his neck.

" That tickles!" Noah laughed and giggled. " I love you, you know?" Noah dropped his laughs but still showed a kind loving smile on his lips.

" I love you too," Finn smiled broadly.

" There's something I needed to tell you," Finn breathed out. Unnoticed of his new boyfriend's reaction.

" What is it?" Noah asked, his eyebrows lifting up in curiosity.

" I used to side bitch with this dude named Jack. But... don't worry. He's history, I love you more," Finn nuzzled his head against Noah's neck.

" I'm just happy you chose me instead," Noah held Finn's arms which was on his waist.

" I'm glad," Finn detatched his hands from Noah's waist, as Noah turned around.

Finn's curls covered a bit of his own face, but leaned in for a kiss, Noah being short, tiptoed, and sparks fly.

- okay official ending lol.
DANKASSKITTY