New Friend (Part One)

Daisy and I have been walking around the neighborhood for a good two hours now, and so far I like what I've seen of the neighborhood.

There's a lot of stores, deli's and restaurants and even a small park I can take Daisy too near our apartment. I was happy about the park because I enjoy taking Daisy out and playing around with her in an open space. And I was scared about not being able to do that anymore because I thought I would only be able to play with her in the apartment for now on. Which is not so big.

But now I don't have to worry that thanks to there actually being a park just a few blocks away from the apartment.

Anyway, I'm walking down a street with Daisy following as she sniffs away at stuff when I suddenly feel something fly right above me. I quickly look up to see what it was, and feel my eyes widen in confusion but also shock after I see someone dressed in a red and blue skin tight suit as it swings from building to building.

"What in the world...." I say a loud to myself as my eyes follow the person as he (or she) continue to swing from building to building.

I can't tell if it's a he or she. But I can tell that it's definitely a person.

Daisy lets out a loud bark, snapping me out of thoughts, before she begins to try and run towards the direction of where the swinging person is heading. While also pulling me with the lease.

"Daisy!" I shout as I lean back on the heels of my feet and try and hold Daisy back so I can stop her and calm her down.

But she's a very strong dog and the next thing I know, she breaks the hook on her lease and takes off running as soon as it breaks. While I fall straight on my butt thanks to me fighting against her.

"Daisy!!" I shout again as I quickly get up and start to run after my dog.

Daisy runs down the remaining sidewalk before running across the street while it's a red light for pedestrian. I still follow her though so I don't lose her. But almost get hit by a car.

I quickly move over to the left, so the car doesn't hit me. As the driver honks his horn and yells at me.

"Watch it kid!" The driver yells.

"Sorry!" I yell, a little sheepishly as I hold my hands out in defensive before taking off running after Daisy again. 

Who is getting farther away. 

I eventually catch up to her though, and went to reach out and grab her collar to stop her. But when I did, Daisy quickly turned right into an alleyway and made me trip over myself and go tumbling across the sidewalk.

Come on Daisy!

I groan in annoyance at that as I get up off the ground and dust myself off a little before turning and running into the alleyway as well to see if I can try and get Daisy again.

When I get into the alleyway though, I halted to a stop after I see Daisy jumping around and tackling a guy, who looks as old as me, as she licks his face and wags her tail in excitement. But I didn't stop because of that. I stopped because the guy Daisy is licking doesn't have a shirt or pants on at all, just a red pair of boxers and has a very strong and masculine physique to him.

I feel myself blush at that a little but I also feel awkward too because I don't know the guy and he hasn't noticed me yet and we're both literally just in an alleyway in Queens while Daisy licks the guys face off.

"Hey!....Hey!" The guy says with a chuckle laced in his voice as eyes are closed thanks to Daisy still licking him before he opens his eyes, smiles at Daisy and scratches her behind her ears. Which makes her pant a little and wag her tail faster.