Sweet

*A Few Days Later*

I stand at my locker, putting some books and other things I don't need into it, as I have my headphones in and listen to some music. James Arthur's song 'Say you won't let go,' to be exact. It's actually pretty good and one of my favorites due to how nice the melody is and the meaning to it being very sweet.

"For a minute I was stone cold sober"

"I pulled you closer to my chest,"

"And you asked me to stay over"

"I said I already told ya:"

"I think you should get some rest" I sing to myself as I tap my foot to the rhythm of the music and get more into the song.

Just as I started to do so, I jump a little after I suddenly felt someone pinch my sides. I quickly turn around to see who did it and if it's some jerk trying to be funny with me.

I relax though and smile after I see that it's just Peter. He's smiling at me with a soft yet kind of proud smile, probably because he's happy that he just scared me a little.

"Hey" I say as I return the soft smile to Peter and take out my headphones after I paused my music.

"Hi, did I scare you a little?" Peter asks with a bit of a bigger smile.

I scuff and roll my eyes at that, but I give Peter a little smile.

"Please...I can transform into a wolf that's bigger than three of you, I don't scare that easily" I say/whisper so no one around us hears what I just said. But I say it confidently, even though it's a total lie and Peter knows that.

"Yeah okay" Peter says, clearly not buying it but causing the both of us to laugh.

"Oh shut up...let me be confident for once" I say, jokingly as I give Peter's shoulder a little bump after I closed my locker and the both of us began to walk down the hallway to head to lunch.

Peter chuckles as I bump him before he looks over at me with a smile and takes hold of my hand in his.

Ever since Peter asked me out on Sunday he's been doing some really sweet stuff, like holding my hand every chance he gets and giving me nice hugs whenever he or I have to leave suddenly. Or whenever he feels like giving me one and I'm just really enjoy it because nothing like this has have happened to me before.

"You have a really nice singing voice by the way" Peter says.

My eyes quickly widen and face heats up once those words leave Peter's mouth. So I guess I wasn't just singing to myself. I was singing aloud instead and Peter and probably everyone else around me heard me singing.

Great...

"You heard me singing?" I ask, feeling completely embarrassed right now.

Even though I like singing along to music a lot, I only like doing it when I'm completely alone and there's not another person in sight. I'm just way too shy and scared to sing around other people and have their eyes constantly on me. I also don't want to be judged by anyone either. I hate people who judge other people because half the time those people are just rude and like to make others feel down on themselves.

"Yeah, and you sounded pretty good" Peter says as he looks over at me with a sincere smile.

"Seriously?" I ask as I look up at Peter with a shocked look.

"Yeah" Peter says, nodding his head with a reassuring smile before it fades and he raises an eyebrow. "Why do you look so shocked?"

"I don't really sing in front of other people because I'm too shy and too scared and I don't want to be judged by them either if they think my voice doesn't sound that good to them" I say.

Peter frowns a bit but he gives me an understanding look as he nods his head.

"Well if it means anything, I think you're voice is really beautiful" Peter says as he gives me another sincere smile.

I blush a little and feel my heart flutter at that. I look up at Peter and smile at him as I give his hand a soft squeeze. Peter smiles back at me and rubs the pad of his thumb over the top of my thumb as we walk towards the cafeteria.

Once Peter and I get into the cafeteria, we grab and pay for our lunch before going over to the usual table and sitting down with Ned.

"Hey guys" Ned says as he smiles at both Peter and I.

"Hey Ned" I say as I smile back at Ned.

"You guys ready for decathlon practice today?" Ned asks.

Our decathlon team has a competition in about two weeks and the whole team is starting to really practice for it now so we can try and win it. Which I hope we do because it's my first competition with them and it would be really cool if my first competition with them was a win.

"Yep, I studied for a good few hours last night and Peter even stopped by to help after his Spider Man business was over" I say with a smile.

Due to Ned being Peter's best friend for years, he already knew that Spider Man is actually Peter. So with that Peter and I let Ned know that I'm in on the secret now as well. However, we didn't tell him about my powers.

I'm just not ready to tell anyone else about them yet. But if Peter trusts Ned with his secret, I'm sure one day soon I can trust him with mine.

But I'm not kidding when I say that Ned acted like a little kid on a sugar high after Peter and I told him that I know about Peter's secret.

"Can I just say how extremely happy I am again that you know the truth about Peter and I finally have another friend to tell all my crazy theories about Peter too" Ned says with a big smile as he holds his hands together.

I chuckle a little and smile at Ned. "Glad to know you're excited buddy."

Ned smiles at me before him, Peter and I all start talking about how all of our days have been going so far and some other things too, like Decathlon and Spider man because why not