Worry

I'm in the middle of listening to my Chemistry teachers little lecture he decided to give the class today, while also writing down notes down for it, when I feel a foot press against my foot. It's not just some random kids random foot though. It's Peters.

I laugh to myself a little because he has been doing this a lot lately. Ever since our date a few weeks ago actually. 

I look over at Peter, only to see him leaning against his hand as he's looking at me with a dorky grin plastered on his face. I playfully roll my eyes at him, but smile at him as I softly punch his shoulder.

Peter chuckles as he smiles at me. He reaches down and takes hold of my hand and gives it a small squeeze. I smile at him and squeeze his hand back before I go back to listening to our teachers lecture.

/////////////////////////////////////

"You guys wanna come over after school today and hang out?" Ned asks as all three of us walk out of class.

"Sure, I'm down" I say with a smile as Peter takes hold of my hand.

"Can I actually take a rain check on that buddy?...I wanna do a patrol tonight" Peter says, clearly whispering the last part.

When Peter says that though, my body tenses up as I think back to when he got beat up and almost killed by those guys. Which really wasn't that long ago when you think about it.

Ever since the whole incident happened, I've been constantly worried about Peter whenever he goes out on his nightly runs as Spider-Man. He hasn't done them a lot since the whole incident, but when he has I'm absolutely terrified.

I know Peter can take care of himself and everything...most of the time, but what happens if the danger he decides to face is just too much for him to handle? He can get seriously hurt or killed and I may never see him again and never know what really happened to him and that absolutely terrifies me.

"Yeah, you're good buddy. You go and do what you do best" Ned says with a smile.

Peter smiles back at Ned and playfully punches his shoulder before looking and smiling at me.

"You okay if I go out tonight?" Peter asks as he looks down at me.

I want to say no really bad right now, but I know I shouldn't. Spiderman is a part of Peter's life and always will be. So I know if I tell Peter not to go he's probably going to give me a look or fight me with me about it and I don't want that right now.

So I just smile at him and shake me head.

"Yeah...it's fine. You go and do you" I say with a reassuring, but weak reassuring smile as I lean up and peck his cheek.

Peter looks at me with a questioning look as he gives my hand a tight but soft squeeze.

"You sure? Because I don't have too..."

"No you're good, like Ned said go and do what you do best and I'll see you later after you're okay?" I ask with a smile.

Peter still looks at me with a questioning look, but he smiles at me a little and nods his head. I smile back at Peter and say bye to him and Ned before leaving to head to my next class.

I feel Peter's eyes glued to me as I walk though and I can feel all the worry in them. I let out a sigh in frustration as I walk and feel terrible because he's probably thinking he did or said something wrong to upset me. But he didn't, I just couldn't tell him the truth and I hate myself for that now because I just made my boyfriend think he did something wrong when he really didn't.

Ugghhhh....

I'll try and talk to him about it later if I can.

***********************************

A/N) Sorry that this is super short and probably wasn't that good. But the next one won't. I hope you guys liked it though and what do guys think will happen next? Let me know because I love hearing feedback from you guys :)