New Player

*Third Person P.O.V*

Six large televisions are all lined up on a white marble wall in a dimly lit room. The light only really coming from the screens as they play footage from the apartment fire that took place on Friday. The footage is a combination of news clips and cellphone footage that show Spiderman and a masked Brooklyn doing everything they can to help people and stop the fire.

A wealthy LA businessman named Liam Carson sits in a leather chair, with his elbows propped up on the arms of the chair and both his index fingers pressed up against his lips as he watches the footage. He watches every last bit of it distinctively and studies every single move of both Spider-Man and Brooklyn. He watches Brooklyn way more though, almost like a predator stalking a prey it's been craving for years and won't move on until he gets that certain one because he remembers those powers well. Too well 

"Do you believe that's her, sir?" Liam's assistant and number one bodyguard, a twenty one year old women named Ruby asks as she comes and stands next to Liam as she looks at the screens as well. She's wearing a full black, skin tight suit with silver linings running along the arms and legs of the suit and has a gun attached to her combat belt.

"I do. I recognize those powers from a mile away" Liam says as he grabs a remote and pauses all of the screens and turns the lights back on in the room. He gets up from his seat and buttons his suit jacket up as he faces Ruby with a smile tugging his lips. "Fancy a trip to New York my dear?"

Ruby smiles at Liam with a smirk tugging at her lips. She knows her bosses intentions and will do anything she can to help him fulfill them.

"I' ll tell the others to prepare the jet and the maids to pack your luggage" Ruby says.

"Thank you Dear" Liam says returning the nod.

"You're welcome sir" Ruby says with another just nods her head again as she turns around and heads out of the room.

Liam turns and looks at a screen that shows a blurry zoomed in image of Brooklyn with her disguise on. But Liam can just picture what she looks like under the hood and scarf and is excited to see just how much she has changed since the last he saw her.

"This is going to be a nice little visit" Liam says with a dark and chilling voice that can send shivers down anyone's spine who hears it. He brings his hand up to the screen and runs his fingers along the outline of Brooklyn's face.

"Can't wait to see you again little wolf...and your mother too" Liam says with a smirk as he thinks about being able to finally put an end to what started all those years ago. He can't wait.

Liam smiles as his eyes start to glow a deathing dark red color and a large metal spike grows out from the back of his hand. It looks and is painful, but Liam as grown numb to the pain. He slices the spike through the screen with Brooklyn on it and smiles in satisfactory as he turns and walks away to go and prepare for his visit to New York.  

///////////////////////////////////////////////

Really short chapter, I know. But I hope you guys liked it :) :) :)

I would also like to introduce you guys to the new characters.

Peter Facinelli as Liam Carson

&

Dove Cameron as Ruby