Day 1: When we met..

~Ah..remember the day we met? You probably don't remember, but I do..part of it. It was when I was in middle school, 6th grade to be exact. We were in a couple weeks of school and had to change seats. We got to choose our seats, and guess what? You choose to sit next to me. I gave you that questioning look because I was the type of person who was quiet, lonely, boring, and stupid. Like..who in the world would want to sit next to me? If you wanted to get a good grade on everything, sit next to someone smart then. I asked why you sat next to me. You said that you didn't know anyone in our class and I seemed friendly and lonely. I sat in the far back corner in class. It was history class, and I don't participate much but ace everything in class. I thought you were one of those sassy basic white girls. But, I was wrong about you. For me, I don't really like sassy basic white girls cause they usually are very annoying and I can't deal with any of that. I don't dislike them fully, just that they are ehhh. Okay, back to the story! We didn't talk much afterwards. All we did was working on assignments together. I thought you would be like those people who let me do all the work, but you actually work with me. You always started the conversation and try to make it less akward for us. Everyday, you gave me a huge smile as you walk in and see me. Even when you aren't so happy, you gave me that beautiful smile. I noticed that we had band class too. We sat next to each other again in band too. We played the same instrument which was the flute. You were an amazing flute player. I was so inspired by your tune. Shoot, I haven't explain about this "love" yet. First, I am bisexual for which I am attracted to men and women. This "love" is a girl. I never believed in true love from the start. I had crushes who I move on from day to day. I felt weird around people who are in love. And, I didn't know there was gay/pan/bi/les/etc. love when I was younger. I saw these 2 girls the same age as me, mistakenly lean in and kissed each other. It happened to my old elementary school which I later moved houses. Things change as I grow older, so I understand everything now. Back to the story~ We only have two classes together, band and history. Seminar, which is where we watch school updates can probably count as one I guess? So as we got closer, we started talking, laughing, and smiling in class with each other. We became more talkative in class, which I have. I love the times where you told me you hated hand sanitizer and I spray some on you. It made you jump and scream so loudly in class, I was dying. ;)