Explanation.~

Whoa. It has been long my friends. I haven't been on Wattpad and continuing my stories for a very long time. Well, school has been out and summer vacation as started for me. Heading to high school..yay. I was busy these past few months with school and everything. I wanted to relax during my break. A lot had occur with you know who..her. The one who I have been typing about in these stories all along. I'll give a brief summary of what happen. 

I was thinking about her a lot and started to tell a few more people of who I liked for a long time. Some of them say that it was obvious that I liked her. I guess I should tell you her name. Her name was Izzy.

There came a time when she kept bothering me as she wanted to know who it was. I admit it to her of that I liked her. I didn't get much of a reply from her, just her saying "I'm glad you told me, goodnight." I ended it there too and was worried the next day since we would be seeing each other in person. Things got very awkward between us and everyone else in our friend group for the next few days. She started to forget about it and we became the same old friends again. On the other hand, I kept thinking about it. It still bothered me of what she was thinking. I played along and pretend to not care, when I really do. I wanted to know what she was thinking. 

We are still friends today. She still forgot that I liked her. I still care for her. I started to talk to someone else this summer. She is very kind, sweet, chill and gentle. She got Izzy off my mind these past few weeks. I don't know how I feel about her. We have the same music taste, interests, hobbies and passions. I'll talk about her again in a later on story. 

I'll see you all next time. I got a lot to talk about within this story.

~Krisus