Day 5: 8th..GRaDe

No..classes.? Yeah, we don't have any classes this year. That makes me down a bit. I was hoping to have band with her, but we got separated into two different band classes. We are hanging out a lot than usual too. I know her whole schedule this year and last year in 7th grade, not as if it's creepy. I swear, I'm not a stalker. But, I'm starting to get along with most of her friends which makes me pretty happy. We've also been texting a lot too. She's still the same old hyper self. We had our first band concert a couple months ago in September. She was gorgeous in which I'm being very honest. I couldn't get my eyes off of her when the orchestra and choir were performing. She saw my huge scar on my leg as I was dressing formal for the concert. She asked about it, in which if you guys are curious how I got the scar..it was from me cheering on for her during a kickball tournament and I scratched my leg against a screw of the fence. Don't worry, I'm fine, its just a permanent scar(not being sarcastic.)

But, during the concert, she was asking me about "hentai" <~DON'T SEARCH THAT UP IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS! Okay, I didn't understand what she was saying because I couldn't hear over the noise, so instead she told me it the next day. It wasn't so pleasant.

Over time...

I've been starting to be in a "caring" state. I'm not violent as I was in the past. I've been staying low since I don't want to hurt anyone. I use to punch people as hard as I want,which probably gives them bruises. I cared for others because of her. I can't have things my way all the time. But, all I care for is that, if she is happy, I'm happy. I walk her out at the end of school everyday to talk to her and see how she is feeling. I told her that, I will always be there for her and she can talk to me whenever she needs to. When I said that, I saw a slight smile on her face.

Her smiles are what I live for...

------

Sorry for not posting a while, I got a busy schedule and not feeling as well.
Posting soon again during Thanksgiving Break!

Lots of Love~

Krisus