Day 3: Frenemies?..

~A lot had happened in our 7th grade band class. It was just her and me who were very close. I've gotten the chance to sit next to her due to our instrument order, if you know what I mean. Flutes with flutes in the front row..trumpets with trumpets in the back row..and yeah..continuing on. Oh my, oh my, the time with each other makes me happy so much. I got to see so much of her personality and smile. She's very energetic, silly, adorable, loving, loyal, caring, etc. There are many more reasons why I love her so much. When band is over, we have seminar with each other. Orchestra/study hall and band have seminar with each other. This is the part where we don't talk to each other as much. She has this friend named M. Yes, again, I'm using letters for privacy reasons. M and her are like..what? BEST FRIENDS?!! A and her don't hangout as much as they did before. A just like flows around them as they hang. M and her named themselves as "frenemies." I wouldn't call them as "frenemies" because they don't really hate each other, just hangout and talk as best friends would do. M didn't like me hanging around her. I got many disgust looks from M. I didn't care if she hated me or anything like. Cause I know that she can't stop me from hanging with her. I wasn't in any jealous form when she hanged with M. I'm just happy, if she's happy.