Nightmares Can Come True

"A thousand years" By Christina Perri. This song is for the wedding down below. The piano version played at my parent's wedding and I thought it's one of the best for walking down the aisle. This is from Glee and I love the way Melissa Benoist sings it, just pretend that the other guy (His name is Jake btw) is Lena. I love this song so much, the way Marley teases Jake the whole time during the song but then at the very end... Ugh, why does she have to do this to me?!? The dedication is to my boyfriend due to the wedding ceremony. This is my standards honey, have fun with that!

Lena POV

"She will come for me, I can assure you of that." I glared into Roulette's eyes. That sneaky b...

"Not to sound cliche but... I am counting on it!" Suddenly my fiance burst through the roof, fully dressed in a Kara outfit. 

"Kara Danvers, I was expecting Super... Wait, I can't believe it, it just clicked. This is embarrassing, good thing I have this to lighten the mood." She grabbed a handful of a glowing green substance that looked to weaken Kara. I hoped she and the baby were okay, I can't lose either of them.

"Why... is Kryptonite... working on...me?" She was stumbling on the floor, she fell to her knees. I knew I had to do something. I used all of my strength and got one hand out of the cuffs, luckily it was my right and being right handed, this helped me quite a bit. I reached for the keys that were on the back of Roulette's belt. I finally got them, flinching when she turned a bit but not all the way. I looked at Kara who distracted her while I got myself out of the handcuffs.

"Hey, I want to ask you one question..." I said, getting her attention by using the words she said to me right before knocking me out and kidnapping me. She turned and I hit her in the face. She fell to the ground and didn't move when I kicked her. I thought better of trying to kill her with Supergirl watching so, I decided to do it another day. I ran to Kara, she was standing up, looking a bit better. "Why aren't you in your costume?"

"Winn gave me the location while I was at work trying to get someone to do a story on Roulette, I didn't have time to grab my suit."

"I love you!" I gave her a hug and she picked me up, flying us both back to our apartment where we fell asleep pretty easily after a quick meal and an outfit change to Pajamas.

(Kara Nightmare)

"Kara," He stepped towards me, breathing on my neck. "I want you back. You are my everything, honey. Don't marry Lena, we can raise our child together, alone." I was stunned at his sudden change. It took me a moment to pick up something he had said, 'our child'.

"I'm sorry, 'ours'?" I stepped back, trying not to think of what I knew he meant. I looked at Lena.

"You haven't met your donor yet, correct?"

"Mon-El..." Lena warned, stepping in front of me. He shoved her to the side, she stumbled but kept her balance. 

"How?" I managed to get out.

"It is really easy to pull favours and get a certain cute nurse at the clinic to let me be the father." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. How could Mon-El be the father? I didn't believe it until the baby kicked with excitement when Mon-El touched my stomach.

"No!" I yelled as I jumped up in bed.

"Kara!" I turned to see Lena laying next to me. I relaxed and layed down, facing hers so that our lips were millimetres apart. "What is wrong? What was it this time?" She was worried, I could see it in the dark eyes that were inches from mine.