El Mayarah

Kara POV

"You can't deny we are stronger together," I said, trying to hold Alura down.

"Yeah, but being the fastest and strongest you are the one obligated to stop her from flying away while I am changing her." I groaned and let her go, making Lena madder than she already was.

"Hey!" Lena jumped for her but couldn't reach. Alura was pretty high, I felt a bit protective and flew up to get her. "Thanks a lot, I was almost done. Now it will take longer."

"You still love me!"

"Unfortunately." She joked, we both laughed and finished changing our little girl. We put her in a crib that had a roof so that flying wasn't possible. Luckily she hadn't figured out how to use her heat vision or freeze breath. She had all the same powers as me but wasn't invulnerable, this made me uncomfortable whenever Alex talked about her becoming Superbaby.

"Would you let Alex take her on a mission?" I asked Lena, taking her by surprise.

"No! Absolutely not! Not in a million years!" 

"Thank Rao!" I said, taking in the fresh air from the window Lena had opened a minute ago. I groaned as I sat on the couch, still a little sore from the last fight with an alien.

"Do you need a hot drink to make you feel better?" Lena got up and headed for the kitchen, looking back at me and waiting for an answer. I nodded 'yes' and closed my eyes for a second.

"Kara? Wake up!" Lena yelled from the kitchen, dropping everything and coming to my side.

"What? Everything's fine, I am just resting. Calm yourself, I am okay." Alura started crying, probably scared at the chaos that just went on. Lena picked her up and hugged her.

"I'm sorry, Kara. I was just worried, you know?"

"Lena, there is nothing to worry about, I would never leave you. Like I said before, we are stronger together."

"El Mayarah!" She chuckled and put Alura down once she stopped fussing.

Lena POV

I dragged my fingers over the scar on Kara's stomach. I didn't think she could scar. I saw one on her back once but I knew that was from Krypton, she had told me of the time she fell and hit her head on a table, falling onto a sharp stone on the ground. It never dawned on me that she could scar from Kryptonite.

"What are you doing?" She opened her eyes and pulled my hand away, still holding it but keeping it away from the scar.

"I am just amazed that it didn't heal properly."

"Please, I don't want to talk about it." She stood and sped to get ready.

"Kara, I wish I had have been there, I couldn't have stopped it but I could've been there for you!"

"Lena, I don't want to talk about it!" She yelled, flying out of the window after giving Alura a peck on the forehead. I stood up slowly and picked Alura up, taking her to the kitchen so we could get some breakfast. I had Kara's fruit loops and Alura had the milk Kara stored in the fridge for when she wasn't there to feed her.

"Please! Just drink it!" Alura once again whipped my hand away, screaming at me. Her eyes went a bright blue and shot out blue lasers which missed me by a hair and hit the cupboard behind me. She calmed down a bit and I thought I should call Kara so we could figure out a way to suppress our daughter's powers.

"Hey, Kara. So..."

"What is it?"

"Alura kind of shot blue laser beams out of her eyes a few moments ago and almost took my head off."