Lazarus

I punched again and again, over and over until I felt her fall unconscious. I would have to continue when she woke up. I walked out of the basement innocently and faced Barry and Cisco, who had suspected I was behind Cait's disappearance since she went missing a week ago. At first, I wasn't, but I was the first to find her so I hid it from the rest of the team and kept her locked away for my own amusement.

"Kara, you need to go home and see your sister. She is struggling to look after your daughter and if something happens on that earth while you aren't there, it will be on Supergirl's hands." Barry had a plan to get me out of his universe so that when Cait immediately came back after I leave, their suspicions would be confirmed.

"I still taste her presence." I tried not to think of her but everything reminded me of my wife. Her laugh still rang in my ears and I heard her in the quiet when I was supposed to be asleep. I saw her in the darkness and whenever I closed my eyes, I would picture her smile.

"Kara, she has been gone for almost a month, you need to go home and lean on your friends there for support."

"She's a ghost now! Nothing we can do about it." I was still covering Cait's blood on my knuckles. I stormed to the bathroom, leaving them behind. I washed the red substance off my hands and when I walked out, both Cisco and Barry had left. Thank Rao! Now I can go see if little miss Killer Frost was awake. She was, and smiling, which made it more fun when I punched her in the mouth and turned it to a frown.

"So, how much anger is behind those blows? I can honestly say that I didn't think you would beat up Caitlin to get me out! Well done."

"What? Well done?" I questioned.

"Getting rid of those pesky morals. I would say you have gotten rid of the emotions but you would have kissed me by now if that were the case."

"Well, would you look at that? My fist has gotten rid of its emotions, hence why Cait's been kissing it for the past week." I smiled at her with a taunting look. She sighed and sat there silently. "You know I heard what Cait said to Lena when you almost killed me. I know about her feelings, honestly, I feel so bad that I had to treat her like that to get you out. But she will thank me once I am through. I have heard that electroshock therapy works with Split Personality Disorder." I gave her a grin and she looked genuinely scared, I was ready to give Cait back her life, and to give me some revenge.

Lena POV (WHAATT?!?)

I was trapped inside my own thoughts. I knew I was alive but I couldn't feel or hear anything. I couldn't move or open my eyes. I didn't know where I was until I heard a laugh and Roulette's voice echo through me.

"Welcome, Lena. Don't worry you will be able to move soon. But you will be hell bent on killing your wife and you will succeed, or I will kill this little one!" I heard the screaming of a baby. It didn't take me a split second to recognise it as my daughter. I strained to move. I opened my eyes with a jolt and immediately headbutted the woman standing over me. Roulette fell to the ground, dropping the knife she was holding and groaning. I ran to my daughter and picked her up, cradling her in my arms to calm her. She finally went quiet and then fell asleep, probably dreaming. 

"Kara..." I remembered what had happened. I stumbled to the window and yelled 'Supergirl' as loud as I could, knowing that she couldn't hear me but I had to give it a try!

"Have you ever heard of Lazarus?" A taunting voice came from behind me but it wasn't Roulette, it was someone else. I turned to see Killer Frost in front of me, eyes wide and staring at me like I was her next kill.

"Yes, why is that a subject of conversation? Why not just kill me?"

"Well, to answer your first question, it is what I have done to you. There is a little thing on this Earth called the Lazarus Pit. Unfortunately, it was destroyed by Nyssa Al Ghul, so it took a while but I figured out how to go back in time and put you in there. I figured it was the least I could do considering I killed you and all, actually, Kara was beating me and I wanted her to stop."

"So take me to her, why have you also kidnapped Alura?"

"It was Roulette's idea to kidnap you for a while. You weren't waking up so I convinced her to kidnap that little baby in your arms too. To motivate you," She turned and opened the window just as Supergirl flew in.

"Lena?" She had a look of grief in her eyes that was even worse than when Alex died.

"Kara, take Alura. You shouldn't be around me."

"Why?" She walked to me and came as close as she could. "You are back, you are all I want."

"She put me in this... Lazarus Pit. It..."

"Thea..." Kara sighed. I nodded, knowing what she had heard about what happened to Oliver's sister. Kara took Alura and flew away, making me cry harder than I had cried before.

Kara POV

"Thea..." I sighed, noticing when Lena nodded that she was nodding to confirm my thoughts. She was dangerous. The bloodlust was only going to get worse, it was only going to put our daughter in danger. I didn't look at her, but I took Alura from her, choking back tears, and flew to Star Labs.

"Kara, you found her!" Barry said, only referring to my daughter. I was looking at her, glad I had finally found her.

"I found Lena too."

"What?"

"Killer Frost put her in the Lazarus Pit, Barry. She is dangerous and needs to stay away." I looked up at him, still crying. I turned and put Alura in her crib.

"The Lazarus Pit was destroyed, it doesn't work anymore."

"I don't know how but she figured out how to use it. Lena is alive but different, she is acting the same was you guys told me Thea did."

"Okay, if that is the case, we have an Elixir that took away her bloodlust and made everything okay again. I am pretty sure Oliver still has enough left to help Lena. I will get Thea to come over too, maybe she can help Lena control everything while we get it."

"Thank you!" I gave him a huge hug and walked over to my daughter. Not a few seconds later, Barry had brought Thea and Oliver over.

"Kara!" Thea ran up to me and gave me a massive Thea cuddle. She pulled away with a look. "Is everything okay? Why did Barry bring us over?"

"Lena died..." Barry told them, "Then came back because of the Lazarus Pit."

"But how? I thought Nyssa destroyed it after we used it for Sara," Thea had a look of confusion that I had never seen on this usually well put together woman.

"Probably time travel, it is the only thing I can think of. Plus, Cait knows how to travel in time, so..." Barry had obviously forgotten to mention that Killer Frost was Lena's murderer.

"What do you mean, 'Cait'? She would never do something like this." Oliver just stood still and silent. He knew we where this was going. He whispered something to Barry and he sped away. A moment later, he held a tall bottle with a blue liquid inside.

"Killer Frost needs to pay, but we need to cure Lena first."