Spencer

Prologue

We were going on a family trip. We do this every year, but this year it didn't workout the way we planed.

I was packing some things that I would like to take on a family trip. Most of the time our parents are gone, so it's only normal that we do this. You see they work with the C.I.A., so they never really have time during the year to hang out with us. They were lucky that they even got a week off at the end of the year. We were sitting in the car on our way to the air port, and my little sister Jordan was messing with me.

"Could you please just leave me alone for five seconds!" I said while going through my bag. I couldn't find my cellphone, and that's just one thing I do NOT leave at home.

"Ok. 1,2,3,4,5." she counted then started messing with me again.

"Nice to know you can count." I said while trying to concentrate on finding my phone. My sister was 2 and I was 14 , and she thought that messing with a teenager would be fun, but I didn't.

"If you don't leave me alone I'm going to take your teddy bear and throw it out the window!" I yelled at her.

"You two be quite!" my mom yelled.

"Please! I need to concentrate on the rode, and you two keep arguing! If you girls don't be quite I'm turning the car around!" my dad yelled. The light had turned green.

That's when it happened a semi truck hit the car. We went air born and the truck was smashed. That was the last day I saw my family, and the last time I ever talked about them.

But that was 2 years ago. Now I'm 16 and live with my dad's best friend.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So please let me know what you think... should I continue or stop here.

♥Jessica♥