~9~ Friends

Alex's POV
  I woke up snuggled into Sam's chest, and his arms were around me. Bear was laying at our feet.
"Hey." I poked his chest and his eyes fluttered open.
"Hey sleepy head." He looked at me and smiled.
"Time to get up." He pulled his arms away, sat up, and yawned. I got up and went to the bathroom. When I came back, I sat down next to him.
"I want you to meet my friends."
"Oh."
"Yeah. Colby at least. I want them to meet you. I think they'll love you."
"Okay."
"I talked to him, and he said I could come over to his house later. Elton, Aaron, Devyn, & Corey will be there also. It's the perfect time for you to meet them all."
"Okay. I'm up for it. Today?"
"Yes. In a few hours."
"Okay. Are you going to go home until then?"
"No, I will stay here if that's alright with you."
"Yeah. I'm gonna go get ready. Be back in half an hour." I kissed him, and got up to get ready. I took a shower, and got dressed.
"I'm back."
"Didn't take you long."
"I'm nervous. I don't know if they will like me."
"They will love you."
"How do you know?"
"Because I do." He put his hand on my neck, and his other hand was on my back. He pulled my body closer to him, and he kissed me. His lips moved perfectly with mine. We stayed like this for a few more minutes, until I pulled away.
"I love you too." I said.
"It's time to go." He grabbed my hand, and pulled me to the door.
"Bye Bear. We'll see you later."
  He closed the door, and hopped into the drivers seat. He drove with one hand, and rested the other on my thigh. I played on my phone while he drove. About 20 minutes later, he pulled into a driveway.
"Let's go. Are you nervous?"
"A little bit." I let out a deep breath.
"It will be okay. Stay."
He got out, and ran around to open my door. He grabbed my hand and walked me to the door. He got out a key, and we walked inside.
"Hey! There's someone I want you to meet." Everyone looked at me.
"This is Alex. She's my girlfriend. We've been seeing each other for a few weeks."
"Well it's nice to meet you. I'm Colby."
  Everyone introduced themselves to me, and they were all very nice. We sat down and started talking.
"So, Alex, Are you from here?" Devyn asked.
"Yeah. I've lived here my whole life. I've never left the state."
"That's good that you know you're way around here."
"Yeah."
"What kind of stuff do you like to do?"
"I don't really do much. I like animals and spending time with them. I volunteer down at the shelter quite a bit."
"Oh, that's cool. Do you have any animals?"
"Yeah. I have a three-legged dog, Bear."
"Aaron and I both have dogs too." Elton said.
"Yeah. Sam told me a little bit about all of you.
"What did he say about me?" Corey asked.
"He said you are a really good dancer, and you are very superstitious about spirits and that type of stuff."
"Well that pretty much sums me up perfectly." Corey and Sam laughed. We went on talking like this for a few hours more.
"Hey guys. I think we should get going. Alex should probably get some rest."
"Oh okay. Is she okay?" Colby asked.
"Yeah. she's perfectly healthy.I'm sure when the time is right, we will let you know but I don't think she wants to explain everything right now."
"Take all the time you need. We will see you guys later."
"Bye guys." I waved and Sam led me out the front door.
"I didn't know if you wanted to tell them yet or not. That's your decision."
"Yeah. You're right. I'm tired. We can tell them next time we see them all together like that. I don't really want to go through explaining the story more than once."
"Yeah. I understand that."
"Do you mind staying over again? Katie will be home Tuesday morning."
"Yeah. Let's stop by my place so I can get some stuff though. I can stay with you until Katie comes back."
"Okay. Thank you so much."
"I don't mind it. I would do anything for you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Give me suggestions/ideas
Tell me what you think
Thank you for reading!
~Lizzi Günther