Epilog

It's been 4 years since she's gone, I've tried to find her, but got nothing. A year ago I decided to give a new start, I'm dating Jolie, a girl I met in Paris in searching for Sierra, Jolie is lovely, caring, sweet, and stubborn, but I like her the way she treat me like no one else does. At the first time I thought her as Sierra, Jolie have black shining hair, lovely brown eyes, she is cute, the different is, Jolie wasn't fight, she is just like ordinary girl with ordinary life just like me.

I've move to Malibu since I met her, forget everything that happened in California.. forget about her.

"You've try harder!" Jolie hit my arms playfully, I chuckled, "See! You always lose, I'm a king of the day!" I exclaimed,

She stood up, threw the stick at the pillow beside me, glared at me "Your highness" She said, tartly. We've bet who's lose the game is the boss. We've living together since 6 months ago, we both working at a Hotel near the beach.

"Come here," I grab her hand, pull her to sit on my lap "You're my queen, I won't let you do that" I smile, knowing that she didn't like to cook today.

"Is it?" She frowned,

I nod, "Of course!" I grinning, "Take out?"

"Chinese.. yay!" She said, excitedly, grab the stick again and play on her own.

"I'll beat your ass after this!" I chuckled, grab my phone, searching for the chinese restaurant number, "Babe, what their number?"

"Save it! I told you thousand time" She retorted,

"Sorry," I grinned, find their number on google while grab a bottle of soda

"Matt! Use glass" I caugh! She is garrulous, I put the bottle on the table.

Incoming call--unkown

"Hey, yes it's Matt Richie, I'm not interested in Housing Investment--"

"Matt?" A girl voice, my heart beat faster, could this be Sierra? "It's me Cristina"

I sighed, "Hey, what's up? How's Bali?" I chuckled,

"Heaven.." She said, simply, "Matt, I want to meet you and Sierra--"

"Cristina-- you don't know?"

"What? What's wrong? Did you two broke up?"

"Since you're gone with Sam, she left California a week later, we never heard about her since," I explained, pang in my heart. "Did you plan to came back? I'm in Malibu now" I smirking,

"I'll be back, soon.. I wanted to tell you something important, I've to meet you personaly" She said, quiet for a moment, "This is about Sam" She whispered.

"What's the matter?"

"I'll be there in two weeks, I just-- I've to asked you this favor" She said, seriously, "If in that time we don't meet, make sure that he is not found her"

"What do you mean?" She's quiet, "Cris? Cristina?"

**

I stood up at my parents cemetery, all I do this whole times is blame them for leaving me alone, make me do something that I shouldn't do. I've run away from everything and I'm tired.

"Mark found something" Brian said, "You've to see it yourself"

I nod, "Find out who's doing this to my parents and bring them to me" I walked away from the cemetery, Brian going after me.

He tap my shoulder, gazing at me "Are you sure?"

The reason I left everything behind because I wanted to make a new start, living on somebody's life, Carolina wasn't me, I'm Sierra Miller and always be me. I thoughts leaving everything behind will giving peace to everyone's lives, but I was wrong, they just realease a beast in me, I'll going to find them, and kill them. If it's because of Liam's doing, I'll not let him live like the last time, I'll ripped every bones on his body, torturing him like death until he wish he never live and meet me. "You got my back?"

He nod, "Of course, I'm with you"

"Good," I stood beside the car, "The old Sierra has return,"