Paris

CHAPTER 14

Matt POV

We landed in Paris at night, so we go to a house I already prepared for us, I felt so tired then I fall asleep.

Sam POV

"Sierra, wake up"

"Matt I'm still tired" She said in sleepy voice

Matt?? That's what she thinking about?

"Sorry Matt, I m-mean Sam" She wake up when she realized that I'm not Matt, I just nodded then I walking off, I'm just too upset.

I went to the kitchen to have breakfast, Christina already done eating then I sat at the chair in front of her.

"Where is she?" She knew I'm upset, then she smile

"She just waking up" I said grab slice of bread them put strawberry jam on.

Sierra parent POV (dad)

"Can you please call Mark? I need to talk to him"

"sure, sir" Then he go

Netherland is beautiful place, me and my wife stay here for about 2 month now, leaving Sierra by herself in California, I miss her so much, but I'm not worried cause I knew she will be fine there, I knew she can take care of herself.

"He already here sir" he said leaving me when I nodded at him

"Hallo Mark" I shake his hand, he is one of my man, he's like son for me.

"Yes sir, is there anything I can help you with?" he sitting

"I wanna ask you for taking care my daughter" I said

"Sorry?" he looked confuse "being a babysitter?"

"No Mark, she is 17 years old, she in California now, could you please make sure she's safe? I don't want anything happen to her" I smile

"I don't know you have daughter sir" he smiling at me

"It's her" I give him Sierra pic "Make sure you she will be sa-"

"Fuck!!" When he looked at the pic "I'm sorry sir"

"What happened? you ever see her?" I ask confused

"Every fighter in California know her sir she's street fighter, the best one"

"What?? I never knew that"

"Trust me or not I never won fight with her sir, and you knew her ex-boyfriend is Sam Fiery" He said that make my eyes wide

"What?! William Fiery? the gang?"

"Yes sir, she's in danger now"

"What? call you best man, go to California now!"

"Yes sir" he going out

William!! why he always being jerk, he is my enemy he hate me so do I

Brian POV

I see when Sam took Sierra at school, so I decided to follow them I don't fucking understand why I follow them, I just wondering why Sierra the nerd have to dealing with Sam Fiery the son of Mafia.

I see when the bastard Matt really angry when he took her away, I know he like her, I see Stephanie and Britney also run after them, what the hell is going on right here I have to find out, it's must be fun!!

I see Sierra wake up and talking she look angry, then I keep follow them for about 1 day, oh my god I knew am crazy, why I skipping school just want to stalker at them. A girl, it's Cristina Sam girlfriend, she's damn sexy she drove them to nowhere so I followed them. after 30 minute, they going to airport, what the hell they doing at here??