Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6

Matt POV

Justin take Stephanie to take a rest, Sierra let her to sleep here tonight. I feel sorry for her, she must be traumatize. James and I watching TV while Sierra at the kitchen, I know she also felt tired, especially after what she did tonight, she came again to the circle knowing that Brian wouldn't be there.
I got text from El-tattoo saying that Sierra is there, kicking out a guy ball.

I went to Sierra room, I open the door without knocking, I saw her only in her bra and underwear. Looked away, I apologize, "I'm sorry" I go inside and close the door.

She flinched cover her body with pajamas she held in her hand "Matt!!" She exclaimed, quickly put her pajamas on "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I want sleep here" I said, lay down on her bed, so cozy.

"Hell no!" She said, grab my hand wanted me to go out from her room "Who said you stay here? Go home!" she added,

"Woah! It's freaking 2am" I said,

"I don't care! I've 5 bedroom, please yourself to find one" She open the door, wanted me to leave

"Why are you so stubborn?"

She frowned, "Why are you so stubborn, rude, and annoying?"

"Is that what are you thinking of me?" I asked, "You're so naif"

"Naif? Me?"

"And clumsy and bad and nerdy"

She glared at me, "Excuse me? Bad?"

I quiet as I stare at her brown eyes, let out my hand to reach her "Sit here, let's get to know each other better" I said, she frowned "No matter you like it or not, our destiny is to meet each other"

She quiet for a moment, took my hand and smiling innocently "You're right," She pulled me from her bed, drag me to the door hold the door close "I'm bad... you should be careful of me" She added, smirking, close the door.

"Sierra!" I knock the door

"Go away!"

Justin POV

I supposed to be drive her home tonight, what I was thinking? If Sierra wasn't there, I don't know what will happened to her. I'll blame myself forever to letting her go home alone. I'm looking at her as we walk to room Sierra prepared for her.

She lay down on bed, I stood beside her watch her set herself on the bed, I make sure the blanket cover her from cold night. Her eyes swollen from crying,

I sat down beside her, "I'm sorry for what happened tonight" I said, staring at her blue eyes, she is so beautiful surely she knows that. "Are you okay?" I study her face

She crack a smile "I'm okay, it's not you're doing, stop blaming yourself" She said, we both quiet for a moment "What happened with Sierra?"

He sighed, "She's complicated, can I trusted you?" She nod her head,

"Of course, she's helping me tonight, I'll do anything for her"

"Thanks, now go to sleep" I said, "Good night"

"Justin..." She said, I turned around to face her "Would you like to stay for a moment here?" She asked blushing, I nodded and smile then I climb to bed and lay down beside her.

We both staring at the ceiling, "Come here," I said, gently take her hand put her head on my chest "Do you want to come to school tomorrow?" I asked, wrapped my arm around her, hope she might feel better.