Sam & Cristina

CHAPTER 9

Sam POV

I'm thinking about Sierra after I hit her last night, I felt guilty. I stood at the window look to the backyard see my father who is talking to his people.

I've keep hiding who I am from Sierra,  I'm afraid she'll run away after she knew who I really am. My father's knows that I'm dating a daughter of Miller's, he hates Miller more than anything in the world since one of my father's guy found Miller with my mother's death body two years ago. I've to break up with her soon, but I can't so I fake my death and moved here, I don't know if she also moved here make everything more complicated.

My brother Liam hostile a guy who were with Sierra, that guy name Matt, he make Liam stay in hospital, even make it worst. I don't afraid as long as I'm here, my father will not touching her just like we've talking about, I know my father's always keep his words. Now, I'm worry with Liam.

"Sam?" Cristina

I turned to face her, "Yes?"

"Liam send some guys to catch Sierra today"

"What?!" I'm shocked,

"They've got nothing," She said, "Sierra is getting tough, I think Miller don't leave her daughter without protection, some guys is watching her" 

I'm quiet for a moment, "Cris, come to Sierra's school tomorrow morning warning her about this," I said, sat down at a chair beside window

"Sam?" She said, looking outside the windows "I knew you've been worry about this, but me going to met her is not a best idea, she wouldn't believe me"

"I'm sorry"

"We already talk about this okay, don't mention it again I told you thousand times, this is what I want" She look at me and smile

"You've to make her believes in you, I'll make another plans" I got up, stood beside her as we both looking down at my father who's talking with his men. my father looked up at us, I sharply looking at him, "Cristina," I said, still looking at my father,

"Yes?"

I kissed her.

Flashback

I remembered when the first time I met Sierra, it's was lunch time at school I was sit with my friends and a new girl beside me, when I line up to take food she standing in front of me, when I see the burger, there's only one left. Once she ready to take it I quickly grab it first her eyes widened and jaw's open.

"Hey!! My burger" She said, innocently pointing at the burger I held

"Nah, it's mine now" I smirk,

"But I queue first" She said, stubbornly

"I can see that, but the one who take this is me" I said, "So, it's mine"

"Give it to me" She want to take it for me

No, I'll not let that happened, this burger's my life

"No"

"Give me that" She warn, want to grab the burger from me, but I hold the burger at my right hand and put my hand on the air, she can't reach it, while my other hand hold her head, she trying to jump, she's smaller than me so she can reach it, I'm smiling to myself thinking how cute this girl is.

She kicked my feet I groaned in pain "The fuck!" I rub my feet, she is not cute! Well... cute little beasty!

"You can have that burger" She said, walk away