Stephanie

CHAPTER 4

Stephanie POV

I saw Matt's walking out from canteen with Sierra right behind him. That's weird, they kinda close, since when?Matt is someone who doesn't want to stay, he just like a girl who also want to have fun with him, no feeling. I see the way he take her hand, a protective one.

My friend, Britney, have a crush into Matt, she's jealous when he holding Sierra's hand. Matt is sexy, but I've crush with his friend Justin. He's different with his brown eyes that match with his hair, muscular body, tall, and he have a sexy voice and nice smile. I'm crazy about it, we talk sometimes I don't know if he like me or not.

I don't understand why is everyone hates the captain of cheerleader team, they think I'm slut! Just because I like party, I'm pretty close with boys, and popular, but I've never bully anyone in this school. I'm friendly with anyone, but Britney do bully, I don't understand what she like it. I don't have time for it.

"Someone looks angry" I said, teasingly, playing game on my phone.

"That nerd is a bitch, she shouldn't with Matt" She said, "Stephanie! I really like him"

"I know, just get over it! He doesn't like you" I said, "By the way they look so happy" I chuckled, she glared at me. She is a  nice person actually, but sometimes her egoism is really annoying. She always get what she wants, that the problem.

"What" She yelled, "She should've with the nerdy guy too, like---" She thinking "John--- Yeah John" She added

John is a guy great A student, with his big glasses, and he's a shy guy.

I'm laughing and we continue walk to class until the careless Britney who playing with her phone bumped into the nerd, I mean Sierra.

This is bad! She could kill her

"What the fu-" She took her phone from the ground "Nerd! You should watch where you going" Britney so upset,

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" She look down

I just stood there not say a word until Britney grab Sierra hand and drag her to the toilet "Brit, what are you doing?" I asked, stop her for took Sierra to the toilet.

"Give the nerd lesson, so she won't play with the wrong person" She said, smirking, Sierra look so sad.

"Come on, we have class, just forget about her" I take her hand ready to take her to class leaving Sierra behind

"WAIT! I do-" Quickly drag her to class, when we arrived at our class, she continue yelling, "Stephanie, what the hell are you doing?"

"You are welcomed" She looked at me with 'you got to be joking' face "What? You take it too personally Brit!" I sit behind her

"I didn't!" She denied

"You just jealous" Taking math book from my bag

"What?! I just don't like the nerd with Matt" She exclaimed,

"You're to obsess with Matt, that's why he don't like you" I chuckled, she glared at me.

"Shut up"

----

Math is finished, Yay! I walk to the locker and put my book on it.

"Hey Stephanie" Someone said, hold my waist.

A familiar bitch voice "Hey Brian" I said, in monotone, pushed him away from me. Brian is the football team captain who always, he likes me but I'm not.

Well some people think I'm stupid for not liking him, because by the look he's fucking sexy, I don't care! I'm not interested in him, so fuck away, Brian!