They know

CHAPTER 3

Matt's POV

Sierra, she is fighting with El-tattoo, she is quiet good. She's fast, strong, and dangerous.

She's wearing black skinny jeans that showing her long leg and grey tang top with combat Boot with her black hair in pony tail, damn! She looks hot.

"Finish that bitch!" Crowds yelled

Matt, did you just say Nerd is hot?!

She looked so different when she's fighting.

"Look, who's get all man attention," James said, she is the only female fighter here. "BTW, Matt you should close your mouth so many flies here" He added, taunted.

My mouth open?!

"She really is a Street fighter," Justin raised his eyebrow "You should be carefully with the nerd now, Matt" he added, teasing.

"I was right, she's the girl who saved me yesterday night" I said,

"You got to be joking!" Justin eyes widened,

"She is the girl?" James asked, pointed at Sierra.

"I couldn't believe it either, but I see it now" I crossed my arms. If she can fight this better, I'm sure she's the one who help me yesterday night.

Sierra just won the fight with El-tattoo. What kind of girl she is?
She sees us, her eyes were scanning around before she walk toward us.

"You guys already see me, huh?" She asked, wipe her sweats.

"Yes, you're great" James said,

"Thanks" She set herself sitting beside James opposite me and Justin.

"You're the girl who help me yesterday night right?"

She glanced at Justin and James before gazed at me, nod her head "Yeah" She said, simply.  "Well, I have to fight again with that baby" She pointed at a guy with muscular body.

I looked at her as she jumped to that ring. The guy had tattoo all over his right hand, he got scars on his shoulder. He looked at her like he ready to break all of the bones on her body. She's looking at him smirking and wink. They start to fight, she is really good in fight, that guy look so mad once she landed her fist on his face.

"Bitch" The guy yelled, once she knocked him down and sit on his back holding his hand on his back.

"S-68 won! B-2 lose!" The judge said, Sierra smirking as she won another fight. She came down from the ring, took towel from her bag and pad her face with it to clear the sweats and dust from her face, she doesn't wear makeup but she looks beautiful.

Me and the boys are stood behind her, "How long you've been doing this?" Justin asked,

"4 years" She said, simply drinking water.

4 fucking years?! So she start fight since Middle school? She's a bad nerd! Very bad! Considering she's a nerd, I thought she's a good girl!

"You got to be joking!" James said, shocked, glanced at me.

"I hope you guys can keep secret or I'll kill you" She chuckles, "I'm just kidding" She said, tap James's shoulder "No! I'm serious, if anyone find out about this--"

"Everyone already know, since El-tattoo come to school, today." I said, in monotone voice

Her brow narrow "You're right," She said, "By the way why that guys hitting on you?" She added,