The Nerd is Street Fighter

CHAPTER 1

Sierra POV

Monday!

Just like any other Monday, I've to go to school. Lazily got up from my bed headed to the bathroom. Clean myself, put on clean clothes, even thought I wish I could wore the shirt I buy 3 years ago, it's had couple holes but it's so comfy to wore, I like to wore my old clothes than the new one. If my mom found out about that shirt, she probably burn that shirt into ash.

I live alone in big house with 5 bed room, 3 bathroom, family room, kitchen, guest room, and a big secret room downstairs where I put all of my secret things. I don't know what my parents thinking when they buy this house when they never stay. My parents too busy with their job. I never know what they're doing, I don't give a damn since they also like don't give a fuck about me. I don't know if they think I'm exist.

Once I arrived at school, I started to thinking over the Dante's book The Divine Comedy. I was like him who's trying to get out from hell. For some people, school is another form of hell and some student is evil.

I walks down the hallway straight to my locker, not wanting to heard shit everyone been through at the weekend. I don't have friends here, that's the problem. I wanted to be invisible, well maybe I'm gone so far. They see me as a nerdy which I wanted to be.

Ugh! if moving wasn't that complicated, I would move to Alaska and friends with bears.

I close my locker as I glance at the hallway. I stop in track as I watched school most popular boys, they're Matt Richie, Justin Clafflin, and Theo James, knowing as a badass, a walking trouble maker. I hate to admit it but this guys are sexy as (here's your swearword bracket).

I mentally rolled my eyes when Matt stop his tracks and kissing a girl with red hair while Justin and James take him away from that girl, she's fixing her hair and smiling over Matt who giving her goodbye kiss.

God!

It's not a secret that's messing around is their hobby. I was still 6 months here in California when Matt supposed to be helping me with our project, but he didn't come because he's going to jail for fighting with a guy from another school. I heard that the guy stay in hospital for only god know how long. Surprisingly, he went out from jail faster than I thought, only 24 hours with the help of James's father who also the best lawyer in town. Who's doesn't know Mr. Theo.

I walk inside the class, going straight to empty chair and I set myself comfortably. Mrs. Harry coming after and going straight teaching us History.  I glanced to my left when I feel like someone's watching me, I saw Matt is staring at me. Since when he is there? I didn't see his coming!

What the hell?? I glances around all the kids eyes were to Mrs. Harry, so is he looking at me?

I've to keep it cool "What do y-you want?" Shuttered, I keep my eyes low, trying to avoid his clearly blue eyes. God, his eyes were beautiful. I always feel jealous with someone who had colorful eyes, you know, green, blue, hazel, while mine is plain brown.

He frowned. Clear his gazed then set his attention to Mrs. Harry.

What the hell was that? Creepy.

Finally! History is over and I've to go to next class. Math! I hate Math.

Why you hate everything Sierra!

While I walk to my next class, I'm thinking about my parents. I miss them a lot, I haven't see them for years now since they left me for business, only god know where are they now. Thought they called me frequently, it still wasn't enough for me.