I Meet him

CHAPTER 7

Matt POV

"Remember, don't fight tonight" I said,

She glanced at me, smiling "I'm not sure, let's see"

We already here at the Circle, Stephanie also here with us, James going out to buy us a drinks.

"This place getting crowdy," Justin notice, "Don't go anywhere without me, okay" He said to Stephanie, she nodded, scan her surrounding.

"Here you go guys" James came with drinks

"Sierra?" I think his name is Bobby, he is black guy with dreadlock hair and tattoos, he looked alike Wayne the rapper

"Yo Bob," She hug him, "Where have you been?"

"Just come back from Mexico, you know high and shit," He said "Now you're back, huh?"

"Yeah, I have to, El-tattoo being a bitch"

He chuckles "That boy is fucked up" He said "I've to go, I've to co-host the show"

"Okay"

----

"What's up bitches! I'm back also with best street fighter I've ever meet, Sierra," He said, we got all attention to her, Sierra only smiling at that Bobby boy "So tonight, we have new challenger he called himself Snake! Tonight, he wanted to challenging the best fighter in town! Sierra" He added, the crowd is getting crazy.

My eyes widened, gazed at Sierra "Don't do this, Sierra," I said,

"Fight... Fight... Fight... Fight... Fight..." Everyone's shouting looking at her

"I'm gonna be fine Matt" She open her jacket

When she walked to the ring a boy smack her butt make her suddenly stop then she knocked him down

"Don't you dare touch me with you dirty hand" She said, I shouldn't be worry, right? She's the best fighter here.

I grab that guy who smack her butt, how dare he? I'm even not smack her butt.. yet "Came here you!" I said I punch his face "If I see you here again, I'm sure you'll die," I threat him, he nodded then run outside in fear

"Snake, come to the ring" Bobby said, Sam come to the ring,

What the fuck is Sam doing here?

Soon Sam gets into the ring, Sierra's face is shocked, like she just saw a ghost.

"Matt!" Justin yelled, "Bring her down, he'll kill her" Justin added

We all know Sam is very good at fighting, he would kill anyone who fight with him.

"Miss me babe?" Sam said,

I stare at Sierra who stood there freeze, her face red, her eyes watering. What's going on?

"Matt!" James yelled,

Sierra POV

Sam? He is here, standing in front of me, looking good and healthy, I study his face, stood here freeze. Sam that I know is passed away in front of my eyes more than a year ago. Who is this  guy? Why he look like Sam William, my boyfriend? Their name also same.

He walk toward me, keep a distance "Miss me babe?" he smirking, as soon as he start talking, I know he is Sam, my boyfriend. My eyes watering.

I look into his eyes I need to make sure it's him or not, is this my dream come true? I came closer to him, I place my hand on his cheek, looking deeply into his green piercing eyes.