Stephanie2

CHAPTER 5

I'm going out from my car open the bonnet, I just take look at it, shit! I don't understand about car at all!
What I've to do?

I remember to call Justin, I took my phone from the car, relief that I would be fine soon after I call him. Shit happened when my phone off because low battery, that's nice! Just great! I mentally rolled my eyes. Now I have to wait for someone to pass by and helping me, why no one pass by?

After waiting for minutes in front of my car, a car stop right in front of me. I'm glad that I thought they will help me.

"Why beautiful girl like you out of night like this... alone?" He asking, and I can smell alcohol when he got closer to me, he is probably already age of 30 or more.

Keep myself calm, I said "As you can see, I have problem with my car," Pointed to my car

"Well I will fix it for you" I'm glad, he might be jerk but he still help me anyway, but I was wrong when he added, "Once my friend, you and I will do something fun inside my car" He smile maciviously.

I swallow hard, I've bad feeling already since they arrive. I should get going from here running as fast as I could. I scanned around then figuring out where I should go, fuck it! I'll just go run as fast I could from here!

I was about to run away, but he grab my hand, I scream out loud hope someone might hear me.

"Please don't, you can take anything you want, but please don't hurt me" I beg,

This two bastards looking all over my body like he want to jumped over me, he touch arm, I quickly throw his filthy hand away from me.

The other guy hold my arm and the other try to open my clothes, I already crying begging them to stop doing this to me, scream for help as I kicking them away, no affect I'm to weak, he's touching my face and I can feel he getting closer to me. Oh god, help me. This guy is very smell, he is drunk, old, and sweating.

"Please don't do this to me" I feel my tears fall down as I'm trying to get away from them, but the more I try to get away the harder they hold my arms and that hurts.

Someone, help me!
Justin, anyone! Help me!

"Have fun?" I heard girl voice from the dark, they flinched as they heard the voice, I feel relief. "Well..well..well you motherfuc***r are never stop doing this right?" The girl said, evilly. I can't see who's the girl, this guys let go of my hand to walk toward the girl.

"Go away!" The fat one said,

She's quiet as I heard her foot steps is getting closer and closer. a

"Sierra is that you?" I ask while rubbing my face from my tears

She looks shocked like I did, "Steph? Wh--- I'm gonna kill you" She turned to those guys, I could see the anger on her face "How dare you!"

"Well well I know you bitch" He look at me and then look at sierra again, what is he talking about?! "You're the best fighter in town, look we finally face to face to her, let we see how tough this girl is" He touch her face, soon I heard broken bone and I see the guy groaned in pain, she just broke that guy hand and the other guy who's hold my hand get closer to her and I know he'll doing something stupid that can make Sierra hurt, he got knife!!

"Sierra, watch out! He got knife" Sierra glance at me then looking at that guy

"Come to me babe" He said, pointing the knife to Sierra

Sierra with her evil grin, she took the knife and punch that guy right in face and his ball, that jerk deserve it!

"Knife for cooking?!" She threw it away and the knife fly nowhere, again she punch him in the stomach I know that must be hurt "Don't call me babe" she walked over me and take my hand

"Are you okay?" I nodded, I feel so tired, hurt, and shocked "Come with me, I'll take you to my house" She hold my waist and help me to walk

I sat down at the passenger seat looking straight while she drove us to her home, I'm so scared!

How can the girl like her fighting like that and the guy say she is the best fighter, who's she?!

We arrive at her house, I can see the green grass that really pretty and look at beautiful flowers there, she help me to walk to her house, she open the door and I already feel like in five star hotel, so you can imagine how beautiful her house is, we walks the living room, fancy chandelier hanging at the living room, white wall and white decorations​.

"Here," She gave me water to make me felt good, I drink it and put it on the table "You need to go to shower, you can go to my room at second floor at the second room from right, you can wear my clothes at the closet, I know your taste in fashion is good but you have to change that" She look at me and yeah she right, I look like shit

"Thanks Sierra"

I went upstairs and walk to her room.
After took shower and take clothes from her closet, I walk downstairs and look who's here, Justin, James, and Matt. Justin look at me worried

"Are you OK? Is that guy hurting you?! I swear I will kill him if I meet him," He said, checking me out

"I already call police about them" Sierra said,

"I'm okay, Justin, Sierra helping me, thanks Sierra" I smile at her, she smiling back at me

"Look Stephanie, I don't care you're this guy girlfriend" Pointing at Justin "You have to shut your mouth, don't tell to anyone about Sierra, or what you see about her" Matt added,

"Do you have to talking like that to her?" Sierra glared at him, "I don't have any choice beside to call you" She added, rolled her eyes

"You called the right person, Justin actually like Stephanie" James said, innocently. Justin glared at him, blushing when he turned his gaze at me, how cute.

"I don't understand, don't say about what?" I asked, confusedly.

"About Sierra can fight" Justin said hold my hand and led me to sit beside him

"Yeah, we've to get this girl away from trouble" James said, drinking water.

"You tell me!" Sierra rolled her eyes in respond

I nodded and not ask any questions because I really feel tired. Even I still wondering what kind of problem will come to Sierra?! She is a kind girl, She won't be in any trouble, isn't she?