{| - 3 - |}

You guys want me to continue this...?

~Glitch
_______

{Sky's POV}

The men hadn't taken me back with them since they gave me the tattoo on my wrist. I only saw them when they gave me food, which was a rare occasion. I sat, huddled in the corner of the dark room, the same single light above me, flickering. I shifted my position, my eyes irritated from crying so much, and I rubbed them, though it would only make them worse.

    Then, I heard a noise I had not in a while. It was the sound of the tumblers from the lock of the door. My head snapped in that direction, and the metal door opened. I saw two men in white uniforms glaring back at me with serious faces. I whimpered in fear as they came near me, forcefully picking me up by my arms. They dragged me out of the small room and prodded me down the long hallway. I had to walk twice as fast to keep up with their pace and stumbled occasionally. Though, the result in that would be the harsh yanking of my arms to stand back up and keep going.

    I didn't know where I was going, but I kept quiet and kept doing what I had been ordered to do. As we weaved in and out of the hallways, our footsteps echoed, and at some point, something had caught my eye. It was for only a second, though. I didn't get a clear look at what had caught my attention. At first, I thought it was an object, but the more I strained my memory, the more I had the feeling it was a person.

    My thoughts were interrupted by the two men who had been pushing me down the hallway suddenly shoved me into another room. I didn't recognize this room, it had been different from the last. There were a white table and a lonesome chair. They were both facing a window to view into another room, which I thought that was odd. I was forced to sit down in the chair, and the two men closed the door behind them. I looked at them but they didn't move. One of them stood by the door and the other stood in another corner in the room. I turned my attention back over to the window and looked into the other room.

    After a few minutes, the door opened in the room I was looking into. Three men walked in. One dressed in a black tuxedo, and the other two men dressed like the other two men who had taken me here. The one in the tuxedo looked at me, slightly smirking at me. I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand up, my skin going cold. It felt like I recognized this man . . .

    The man in the tuxedo sat down in a chair, staring back at me. I stared back at him, scared to speak. There was silence for a little bit before a voice crackled through what I could only assume was a speaker. He looked at me as he spoke and I stared right back.

    "Hello, Sky," he spoke calmly. I shuddered, having an uneasy feeling in my stomach.

    "Wh-Who are you?" I stuttered quietly in almost a whisper.

    "I am your doctor."

    "Doctor?"

    "Yes, Sky. No, you aren't sick. I am a special kind of doctor. You will soon see why Sky. My name is Dr. Adams." He said as he flashed me a smile.

    My eyes widened, not wanting to think my theory was true. For, it simply couldn't be, right? He can't be my dad . . .

    "You will see me more often now that we have met. I and my friends here that work with me, have something extra special planned for you, Sky. You and our studies together will change the fate of humanity. People will look at us from a different perspective. I am on your side, Sky. I want you to know that. I will turn you into something extraordinary, my son," Dr. Adams said, softly grinning at me. My eyes watered.

    "Y-You're a lier. You can't be my daddy. M-Mommy said you died when I was little! Y-You died!" I whimpered out, curling up slightly.

    "No, Sky, I am not dead. Your mom lied to you about me. I am very much alive," he responded back, calmly. "Son, you and I will accomplish so much together. You will soon see what accomplishments I am talking about, Sky."

    I didn't want to know. My mind was too focused on all the thoughts in my head. How is my dad not dead? My mind went back to the memory of my mom telling how my dad died. She had said he had died about two years after he had left us in a bad bus accident. The bus had spun out of control on an icy bridge and drove off the side and into the water below.

    I looked back at the man who claimed to be my father. He stared back at me in silence, still slightly grinning.

    "I will see you soon enough, my son," my dad stated and nodded at the guards in my room. The guards opened the doors and then came over to me, and grabbed me by the arms. I began to squirm and yell out, looking at the guards and then back at my dad.

    "No! L-Let me go!" I yelled at the guards, though they didn't listen. They dragged me down the hallways. "Dad!" I screamed, wanting him to call off the guards. He had appeared in the hallway and watched me as I was taken away. Tears ran down my face as I looked back at him as I squirmed.

    Then, I had realized farther down the hall behind him, was a small figure, peeking out from behind the wall. It had short, bright red hair and the outfit it wore looked a dull tan and appeared to be one full outfit. I then just realized it was a person. Before I could look at the mysterious figure anymore, I was taken around a corner. Only then did I remember where I was going. Back to that small room of isolation. I began to kick and rile out again.

The men continued to take me down the halls, and when we got to the room, they literally threw me in. I stumbled and landed onto the floor. I quickly got up and ran at the door, but by the time I had got there, they slammed the thick, matal door in my face and locked it.

Tears ran down my face as I pounded and hit my fists against the door, yelling. "Let me out! Now! Let me go! Let me out!" I kept screaming, but no one came. "I wanna go home . . ." I whimpered out and slumped down to the floor, curled up. My knees were tucked in, my arms wrapped around my legs. I continued to cry, "I wanna go home . . . I wanna go home . . ."

[Word Count: 1193 Words]