{| - 9 - |}

Hello and welcome back? I guess. Been while I guess. I feel like writing so here we go! :3

~ Glitch
___________________________

[Sky's POV]

Same room, same objects, same scenario. It has been the same procedure for the past three months at least. Trying to get me to move the objects in front of me. I have succeeded, but it's hard for me to concentrate so hard. I've tried to move the objects and levetate them but the objects barely move a couple inches.

My dad has me hooked up to some sort of machine to monitor my brain activity, or so he says. I don't really understand it or what it's for, but my dad seems to be happy. He places something around my head and that is what is hooked up to the machine. Once, out of frustration I took it off, but that was a terrible mistake . . .

Today was different though. Before they took me to the room, they took me to a lab and injected me with another serum. I felt light-headed, but soon enough the feeling left me. I didn't know what it was for, but I was assuming I would find out.

In the room surrounded by the same objects, but a person from the lab was with me this time. He sat in front of me and I sat opposite of him, the possessions in a line in front of us. He stared at me, "Move the objects, Sky. Remember what we said? Move the objects this time to at least a foot or more. Or levetate the object above a foot."

I stared at the purple headphones, and took a deep breath. I concentrated and stared at them, trying to levetate them off the ground. "Keep trying." he said to me, and I could feel his eyes burning into my head.

"I-I'm trying . . ." I mumbled and kept concentrating.

"Try harder." he said. I furrowed my eyebrows, and kept trying. I tried as hard as I could. The headphones were only hovering about three inches off the ground. He kept demnding me to concentrate, insisting I wasn't trying hard enough. I started to get annoyed at him . . .

His voice was ringing in my head, and I tried not to yell back since that would only lead me to a punishment for retaliating. Unfortunately I couldn't control myself anymore and started yelling back at him, tears in my eyes and my face heated up. I narrowed my eyes as I stared at him. Without my noticing, I wasn't just lifting the purple headphones off the ground, but I was lifting every object off the ground. Not just a couple inches, but a couple feet. The person from the lad went ghostly pale and stood up. I stood up too and kept yelling, tears running down my face. I was getting lost in myself and shut my eyes, screaming.

When I had stopped screaming I opened my eyes and stared at the ground, taking deep breaths. Not too long after I heard many items crash to the ground and a yell of pain. I looked up, seeing the items scattered about the room, and the person from the lab whimpering and holding his arm, and he was standing as far away from me as possible. I glanced over at my dad who was smiling ear to ear and his eyes were wide. The other people in the room he was in had there eyes widened as well in shock. They were scribbling down notes and shaking off the sight they just saw. I was merely confused. What happened? Rather, the more important question: What did I do?

. . .

They had taken me back to my cell, and I was huddled in the corner. What did I do?

I've been in my cell for a while now, and I was starting to think they were going to let me be until they took me away again. I was wrong. They unlocked my door and forced me to walk with them to the meeting room. I sat opposite to my dad as always.

He stared at me for some time and I did the same, "Phenominal . . ." I tilted my head at him, wondering what that word meant. I didn't try to say it back, knowing I would get the word wrong. "Sky, what you did was remarkable. You weren't just able to levetate items a couple inches; you were able to loft them a few feet off the ground. You lifted a person into the air."

I was silent. I hurt him. I didn't mean too. He may be trying to hurt me, but I don't want to hurt anyone. My mom told me to always be kind even to the meanest of person. I miss her so much.

"Did I hurt him?" I mumbled. My dad nodded but kept smiling.

"Yes, but it's alright. You have made such an improvement. The brain scans were very interesting. We want to take more tests. especially on your eyes."

"Eyes? What about my eyes?" I asked but my dad seemed to completely ignore the question.

"We will do some more tests soon. For now, we will stick with these tests and practices. It's been great talking to you." he said, and motioned for the guards to take me back to my room of confinement. This time, I really wanted to know what was wrong with my eyes.

"Hey!" I tried pulling away from the guards as they pulled me away. "What's wrong with my eyes?! What's wrong with me?! Why are you changing me?!" I shouted. I struggled, but it was no use.

As i struggled, I looked down the hallway. At the end of the hallway was a little girl, standing by herself. It was the same figure with bright red hair I've seen other times. She was peering from out behind the wall, and the lights in the hallway were flickering. She stared at me and I stared back.

The guards tried to put me in my cell but I struggled against them. I could feel the stare from the girl down the hallway, and I glanced at her before they were able to shove me in the cell and shut the door.

[???'s POV]

I watched as they took the boy away. I noticed his eyes were different, They were a bright golden yellow and not a dark brown anymore.

Only way I knew what his original eye color was is because i went snooping around some security files because some of the guards are so stupid and leave doors unlocked sometimes. I had found my file and the boy's file, finding out his information. I put the two files away quickly, so I didn't gather a whole lot of information.

I don't think the boy knew what was wrong with his eyes, and I fwlt sorry for him. he was like me. We were both in hell, and we were both being punished for things we didn't do. We were both in pain, and we were both being messed with and being tampered with.

I headed back to my cell and locked myself back in before the guards found me again. Once there, I huddled in the corner, wondering what I could do to help. I glanced at the bracelet on my wrist, the red light blinking in a steady pace.

The only reason I roam around and snoop and seem to get away with a lot of things is beause they don't pay attention to me anymore. Not since the boy cam along. They used to do their experiments on me a lot, but they shifted their attention over to him. They haven't taken me away to see Mr. Adams in a very long time. I've been alone.

I wondered if they would talk to me again soon, and sometimes I think they've completely forgotten about me. Minus the times they've fed me of course . . .

I kept staring at the bracelet. The bracelet that restricted me from using my own powers these people have cursed me with.

[Jason's POV]

I sat on the school playground's swing, swing slightly back and forth. It's the end of the school year. Summer starts in a week. I don't think I've been more depressed about summer coming. I love summer, but this summer would be different. It wouldn't be the same without Sky.

Everyone still hasn't given up the search. Unfortunately, the cops have. It has been a little over half a year since Sky made his disapearance. They have given up. We haven't though. His mom hasn't though. We won't stop looking for him. No matter how long it takes.

[Word Count: 1457 Words]