{| - 4 - |}

Feel free to PM chapter ideas. I may do them. :3

Wee woo wee woo who is the person with red hair~ No one will knoooooooooooooooooooow~

Also, sorry for all the POV changes and time skips in this chapter.......

~Glitch
_______

{Sky's Mother POV}

   I was going out of my mind. It felt like I couldn't talk to people. It felt like I was trapped in constant darkness, and I would never be able to escape. My boy was gone. People are still looking for him. The cops and teachers and neighbors are all still out. They help most days, but recently, it seems as if one by one, people have stopped. I haven't though. I will go out every night if I have to. Every day and night of my life. Two months is way too long.

People have been concerned for me, and telling me I'm crazy. But stop and think to yourself for a moment. If you were a grown person like myself, and your son or daughter or kids went missing, how would you feel? Crazy, right? Every day, I always feel crazy.

I was out again that cold windy night, bundled up in a sweater and big jacket, and I was still looking for Sky. I walked down the lonely sidewalk, constantly looking around me to catch a glimpse of something in the dark. I passed a phone pole that had Sky's missing poster stapled to it.

I don't care how long it takes. I will find my son. Even if it takes me the whole rest of my damn life. I will find my son, and I will bring him home. I will bring him home.

{The Next Day}
{Jason's POV}

   I walked to school as normal, though I was always by myself now. I trudged along the sidewalk and through the grass, onto the school grounds. Once I got inside, I shivered off the cold and went to go find my other friends. I assumed they would all be in the gym since that is usually where we would hang out in the mornings before school started. I walked there and eventually came face to face with Mitch, Jerome, Quentin, Ty, and Seto.

As usual, Mitch, Jerome, Quentin, and Ty proceed to yell at each other, trying to block each other's paths, trying to shoot the ball into the net. We all loved basketball, though Seto and I weren't that big of fans, we occasionally played as well. Seto was sitting on the side, his nose buried in a book that I had never read before. I sat down next to him in the bleachers, setting my bookbag down too, beside me. I looked at the book, and it was titled, "Out of my Mind". I let Seto be after he mumbled a 'hey' to me, and proceeded to watch the others play.

"Oh, come on! It had to bounce off the rim!" Jerome complained, but Mitch quickly swooped in and made the basket from the side for a rebound. Ty managed to take the ball and run it to the other side of the gym, shooting a basket as well. The game continued as I watched, the guys too focused on their game to actually notice me.

The bell rang and the guys stopped, and Seto shoved his book back into his bag. We all ran out of the gym and continued our day as normal, splitting off into our different classes. Since we weren't in third grade yet, we didn't switch classes throughout the day, so we were stuck with the same old crappy teachers.

We all met up at lunch, sitting at the same table. Ty sat beside me and talked with the others, and Seto was quietly eating while reading his book again. I didn't speak either. It seemed as if I was the only one who couldn't take their mind off of Sky. I was just so worried about him. Where was he? Was he hurt? Was he just lost? Is he dead?

The questions kept buzzing around in my mind, and always had been since the day that Sky mysteriously disappeared. I was sure the other guys were worried too, but they weren't as big of worriers as I was. I know that they are all concerned. I guess sometimes you have to take your mind off things, and look at the positives rather than the big negative that was shouting at us from all angles.

{Sky's POV}

Ever since yesterday, I haven't been able to answer the questions that keep popping up in my thoughts.

    Is that really my dad? Why am I here?What have I done to deserve this? What will they do? What was my dad talking about? Who was the person I saw in the hallway from yesterday?

    I couldn't answer a single one, and it was driving me insane. I didn't know when they would come for me again, or what they were going to do to me. What did my dad mean by "you will accomplish great things"? What great things? What was he talking about?

   {A Week Later}

   They had come for me again. They took me away from my small room, and dragged me to another room. I kicked and flailed to get out of their grips, but as always I had gotten no where.

   The room they had taken me to was also different from the others. In this room, there were counters surrounding almost all the walls, and cabinets above them. There was a sink in the counters, and many medical items lying on the counter tops. In the middle of the room was a table like you would find in a normal doctor's office. Though this one had straps on the sides, and my fear grew as I imagined myself strapped down to that very table.

   I gulped as they told me to go sit down on it. I nodded slowly and crawled on top of it. The only reason I listened was because it had appeared every time someone had asked me to do something, the guards moved their hands to their guns and tasers and batons that were on their belt loops and holsters.

   I looked around the room again, watching as some people in white lab coats walked around the place, whispering about medical items, medicines, and other things that were too difficult to understand.

   I looked over at the guards who had stared ahead of them, the same serious expressions plastered onto their faces. I looked back at the doctors, looking at their facial expressions. Some looked worried and some looked concerned. Others looked confident and others confused. One looked like he hated his life with a passion and looked like he would choose to die in a hole than do what he was doing right now.

   Eventually, the doctors turned to me, one of them coming over to me. She told me to take off my shirt. I didn't know why but I did it anyways, guessing they were going to give me a shot. I put my long sleeve gray shirt next to me, feeling the coolness of the amulet I wore around my neck against my bare skin. I shivered at the cold air.

   Another doctor came over with a syringe and drew blood from my arm, and I winced softly at the slight pain. I brushed it off, and quickly put my shirt back on after they told me I could. They had taken my blood sample into another room and didn't come back for what I could say was hours, though it had been at least thirty minutes.

   When they came back they didn't speak to me. They brought back my blood sample to the room and proceeded to jot things down in folders and on clipboards. After they finished, I watched as they put my blood sample in a cabinet above one of the sinks.

   I thought it curious. Out of all the time I have been in this horrible place, the only thing they had done to me was take my blood. Why did they wait so long just to take a blood sample?

   My questions were piling up, but they were still left unanswered. The guards had been ordered to take me back to my room. I screamed and kicked more, but not as much, slowly starting to give up on fighting to get loose.

   As I was dragged down the same hallways again, I had noticed the figure with bright red hair again. Once again, it was only for a couple seconds. Why was the person there? Who were they? Again, my questions were lost in the stack of them, and I was tossed back into my room of solitary.

[Word Count: 1471 Words]