{| - 7 - |}

Don't worry, more people will be coming in soon other than just the POV's of Jason and Sky.

Sorry for the crappy chapter but here....

~Glitch
_________

{Mitch's POV}

It was March, and it was getting just a tad bit warmer, though not much. My mom still made me out on a jacket and hat as she shoved me out the door to hurry to catch my bus.

I had immediately taken the hat off as soon as I was out of eyes sight on the bus, grumbling to myself softly. I shoved the hat into my book bag. I could bare with the jacket, but not hats.

I rode the bus to school, thinking about Sky. The group of friends and I couldn't stop. He was like a leader to all of us. He brought us all together, and saw the positives in most things. We all missed him, especially Jason and Ty.

After what felt like an eternity on the bus, I got to school and immediately went to the gym to talk with the guys.

Jerome threw me a basketball once I set my book bag down next to Seto. "Hey Mitch!"

"Wassup Jerome!" I smiled. We fist bumped and I threw the basketball in the net, making a basket. Jerome caught the ball underneath. "Hey, I've gotta tell you and all the guys something once we get all of us here." Jerome nodded an okay and we continued to shoot hoops until then.

Once all the guys were here, we put the balls away and sat huddled in a group together.

"So, what's up, Mitch?" Jerome asked, raising an eyebrow.

"It's about Sky. I'm worried. I'm worried everyday, but I can't stop. Can you?" I asked, looking at everyone. They all shook their heads slowly, looking down in sadness. "He's been missing for about what? Half a year now? The school year is almost over. Only a couple months. And I have a bad feeling he won't return when the school year is over. I declare we should go help look for him." I said, thinking we should go help find him rather than just sitting there.

The guys all looked at each other, "Yeah, I agree with Mitch." Ty said, adjusting the headphones on his head. "We shouldn't just sit here and wait!"

"Mhmm!" Ian hummed in agreement.

"That's what I thought!" I said, having a determined look on my face. "I think— wait, what's today?"

"Um, March 30!" Jason said, smiling softly.

"Alright, tonight and every 30th of every month, we go out and look for Sky. And maybe on some nights that we are free on other days. But every 30th of every month, excluding February. We will do it on the 28th, but every 30th we will go out and search all night for Sky! We can't go out every night or else our parents might get suspicious." I said, and we all nodded in agreement.

"I can bring some extra supplies like flashlights and all," Seto said quietly, and I nodded.

"Good thinking Seto. One of us will have to wear a watch so we know when to head back." I mentioned.

   "I've got it covered!" Quentin said, smiling.

   "Alright-" I said, but Ty cut me off.

"I shall bring a bag full of snacks in case we get hungry!" Ty stated, and grinned.

"Really?" Jerome asked, raising an eyebrow like Ty just said the most stupidest thing ever.

"What? We need energy for our travels." Ty said, referencing almost all adventure video games. I watched as he took out his small iPod and changed a song he was listing to from his headphones. One of them was on while the other was bent back slightly so his ear was uncovered and he could hear us. I alway wondered what he listened to, but he never really told us.

"Travels? We are roaming around the neighbors and possibly the park and such. It's not like we are going on an adventure to go defeat the Death Star and kill Darth Vader." Jerome said. Of course he would reference Star Wars. He freaking loves that stuff.

I rolled my eyes and said he was fine and that it was a good idea. We agreed we would all go out tonight. And that is exactly what we did.

   Late at night when it was cold and so dark that you needed a flashlight, we all met up with book bags and flashlights and food. We had all met up outside my house in my backyard, since my parents were loaded with money, and my backyard was huge.

   We all set out together, looking through the forest and other lonely places Sky might be or where he might be hiding. We searched through my neighborhood and Quentin's since it was close by. We tried to stay awake from places grownups might be. This might be hard, but we were willing to do it. For Sky.

{Sky's POV}

I sat alone, huddled up in the corner, staring at my hands. Everything seemed so different. I didn't know what they had done to me, but it didn't feel right.

The feeling of everything would be different now had pounced on me like a dragon upon a weak and helpless village in story books I've read.

My eyes glanced over to the metal bracelet on my wrist, the small red light blinking in a steady pace. What was this thing? It was here for a reason, but that reason, I didn't know.

{One week later}

They took me again, though it was to another room. The room was long, and there were no windows except for the very long one that mirrored the room I was in. It was almost as if every room had these rooms that mirrored the other. Like they wanted to study me like I was some new species of animal they had just discovered, and looked at me seriously, but with glints of hope in their eyes.

They had taken the bracelet off my wrist, and I rubbed it, seeing an imprint of where it was and where I guessed it would eventually return.

I heard that same voice crackle through the intercom. "Sky, we are going to see if the serum we injected you with works. Close your eyes, and concentrate on moving to the opposite side of the room. Don't move your legs. Just concentrate."

I was confused as I looked at my dad, and gulped, shakily looking at the other side of the room. I closed my eyes and thought about the other side of the room, thinking about moving.

All the sudden I felt a light feeling about me. I felt a rush of pleasure. It felt like I could do anything and then it ended so quickly. I opened my eyes and it came to my senses that I was now in the middle of the room. I looked around, being away from where I once started.

I looked towards my dad who had grinned, and some people behind him were smiling too.

I took some deep breaths and looked away, realizing what I had just done.

I teleported.

[Word Count: 1205 Words]