{| - 19 - |}

Sorry this chapter will be short!! I'm kinda trying to get everything situated before I do something.. everything needs to be updated to a time where everything is calm and nothing is happening and stuff. You know? I won't tell you why but you could probably guess??? Maybe I don't know??

Enjoying so far? Make sure to leave a like!!

Also I'm considering drawing a few scenes from this book! Maybe one from this chapter. Maybe comment on a scene from any of the chapters and I'll draw them.

~Pastel
________

{Sky's POV}

I breathed in sharply, enduring the pain. Over and over again. My back stung greatly, having been whipped, and some blood dripped down my back.

   My wrists were still chained together with the special cuffs, though when I was whipped they always made sure they were also chained to the ceiling, forcing my arms to go upward. I could still move and spin around, but I couldn't move my body forward anymore than the length of chain allowed.

   Why did you do that?! You fucking idiot! You know this is always the end result! You are such a stupid idiot!

   I yelled out as the whip came down on my back again.

   You shouldn't have done that! Control your damn self!

   I can't! I can't control myself damnit!!

   I breathed in sharply, tears running down my face. Anger boiled inside of me, wanting to be released. The whip came down onto my back again. I've had enough.

   A scream erupted from my throat as I spun around and kicked the person holding the whip in face, hearing a satisfying crack as my foot connected with his jaw. He cried out and staggered back, holding his jaw. "Let me go," I commanded, my voice all the sudden dark and low, almost a growl. "Let me go now! Or I'll tear your body apart limb from limb and watch all of you suffer in hell."

   Many guards rushed into the room, holding weapons and tasers. Another one outside the room said something into a small walkie-talkie.

   I looked up at my cuffed hands, growling softly under my breath as I glared down at the guards again. I gave them a smirk, "You fools. If I weren't in the cuffs, with a simple wave of my hand I could kill you all." A small chuckle came out of me before I yelled out in anger. "I could kill of you bastards for what you've done to me! All of you! You'll all die! Every last one of you!" I struggled against the chains as best I could, desperately wanting to be free. To get revenge. To kill.

   My lust to kill was strong. It was the one thing that truly felt right within me. To watch them suffer, watch them be tortured, watch them fail to escape. Watch them die a slow and painful death. It all felt so . . . good.

   All the sudden a small pinprick of pain erupted from my arm. I barely winced as I looked to see what was causing it but before I could even see what this thing was, my vision was blurred. I could barely see anything and my limbs felt numb. I growled under my breath trying to fight it. 

   Guards came towards me and took me down, setting me on sort of gurney. They strapped me down tightly. I blinked rapidly and continued to fight this sudden drowsiness. "What the hell are you doing?!" I growled. They didn't answer and rushed me down the hall, weapons still posted at me, people talking into small devices and the radio responding back. What were they going to do to me?