{| - 13 - |}

Welcome back to another chpater; I think this is the most I've ever written like back to back? oof-

Enjoy!

~ Glitch
____________

{Jason's POV}

   One week. It's been exactly one week since the disappearance of Ty. The police have been searching for him like they did with Sky. We all have been looking for him; Mitch, Jerome, Quentin and everyone else. No one has had any luck though. No traces of where he may have gone too.

   We were so scared . . . we had no idea why this was happening.

   We were all supposed to be meeting with the police to talk with them. We met in the principal's office. No one else would have anything to say . . . except for me.

   The police met with us induvidually, and when it was my turn I took a deep breath and went in. I sat in one of the chairs they set out and looked at two police officers. The principal shu the door after me and stood by the door.

   "Hello, Jason." One of the officers said. I nodded and greeted them back. "I understand you're good friends with Ty?"

   I nodded, "Yes, we are really good friends . ."

   "Good, now we have some questions to ask you about him. OKay?" they asked and I nodded. "Alright, do you know what day you noticed Ty wasn't here at school?"

   "Yes, it was today exactly a week ago. I was with him the night before he had disappeared."

   "Oh, I see. Can you tell us what you were doing wiht him?"

   "I noticed that day he was off. We are all still very upset about our other friend, Sky, who had disappeared too. I think he was thinking about him. He kept staring at the wall. The was as in the city's borde wall. I think . . . I think he was thinking Sky was behind the wall. Ty likes to investigate when he gets ideas, so I thought he would go out and go to the city border wall. I guessed right. I knew because I went out to go find him. I figured if i didn't find him i would just go home, but I saw him there. He was just staring at it though. All he had on him was a flashlight. I think he was trying to figure out a way that Sky could possibly be on the other side. I told him to get away and reminded him of the city rule. We had then realized what time it was and I went home considering my mom would punish me for being out late and she find out, and Ty told me he would go home soon and that he wanted to stay only a few minutes longer. I'm pretty sure he went home after he was done."

   The police were writing down notes, and one of them nodded, "Alright, I see."

   "A-Am I in trouble for going out towards the wall?"

   "Hm? No, no you were just trying to look for your friend to make sure he was okay. Just . . . don't go out towards the wall again, okay?" he said and I nodded. 

   I thought about what I told the police and now  started thinking about the border. What was beyond the border? 

   The police and I finished up and I was sent out. Everyone else was sent back to what period they were taken out of which was third. Mine was history. It got me thinking. Maybe my history teacher knows something about the border . . .

   I went to class and when the period was over I went up to her desk. "Mrs. Gar?"

   "Hm?" she hummed and looked at me. "You have a question?"