{| - 11 - |}

Heyo, I'm in the mood to write.. so.. enjoy?

~ Glitch
________

{Sky's POV}

{| - 5 Years Later - |}

   I sat in my cell, mumbling and cursing under my breath. I glanced around the dimly lit room, my bloody stained shirt on the floor and the sunglasses lying next to it on the ground. I winced at the slightest movement. I had retailiated and tried to harm the lab assistants, actually managing to injure a lot of them. Of course, my dad had gotten angry at me and sent me to a room I didn't visit too often. I called itthe punishment room.

The punishment room had a rope that hung from the ceiling along with a pair of handcuffs. I would be chained to the power resistant handcuffs and my shirt would be lifted up and they would whip me. I was severely painful as you could guess, and a my dad would do this punishment himself telling me things to repeat as I screamed in pain.

   My back was bloody and still bleeding considering I just got back only about an hour ago. My white tank top I was given would need to be replaced because now it wasn't white anymore. It was more crimson and dirty. I breathed heavily, getting over the pain. I knew the rest of the afternoon would be quiet for me, so I settled down. At least I thought it was the afternoon; the only thing I did know his that I've been in this hell hole for about five and a half years now. They tell me "happy aniversery" every time when it was the day of the aniversy I came here.

   I sat and thought, wondering what my old friends were doing. I wondered if they had forgotten about me, looking for me still, or simply pretended it was like I never exsisted anymore or they thought I was simply dead. My thoughts wondered through my mind everyday and I thought those thoughts all day or the passed five and a half years I've been here. 

   All was quiet, and my thoughts were buzzing through mind mind, but in the middle of all my wondering an alarm interupted them. The alarm was incredibly loud, and I quickly covered my ears and looked at the door. From underneath the door, you could see the lights were flickering on and off and a red flashing light flashed in sync to the blaring noise. I stood up and ran to the door, banging on it and yelling. I was scared and didn't know what was happening. I quieted down but the siren kept going. I was in a blind panic of what to do. What was happening?

   Guards were yelling and gun shots were heard from outside. I was breathing heavily, and I kept my ears covered. I huddled back into my corner and curled up into a ball, trying to block out the noise. No matter how tight I held my ears the noise kept going on. It felt like hours I was sitting like this; the alarm still sounding, my back stinging intensely, and the yelling and gunshots dying down.

   After what I assumed was two hours, the alarm went quieter now but kept ringing. I had no idea what happened, but I feel like I would know even if I asked . . .

{Shelby's POV}

   I ran in a blind panic. I had done it; after seven years of being at the facility, I managed to escape. I havn't seen the outside world in so long, and I didn't know where to go. I knew the guards were after me still and I kept running, not daring to look back. I ran and ran and ran; once out of the facilty there was a a smal clearing that surrounded it, then it opened up into a thick wooded forest that I assumed lasted for miles and miles and miles. After the forest I had no idea what was left; i didn't know which direction I hd headed in and I was too scared to even think about that.

   Once I made it into the forest I dodged in and out through the trees, my breath and the crunching of leaves under my feet was the only thing I could hear; no other noises than myself. I was certain I was away from the guards long enough but I kept running just in case. Eventually I had to catch my breath and I collapsed onto the earthy gorund. I breathed heavily, calmly breathing. Out of evrything I went through, the only thing I could think is that I made it out of there.