Chapter 2 - What sould I do!?

~Molly's POV~

It's been a week now, and I have definitely developed feelings for H, or I guess Liam. He is just so perfect! The way he looks, his personality, the way he can make anyone laugh. And I maybe have been stalking his twitter a little.... a lot. But he still doesn't know what I look like. I also learned that he lives in Arizona, which will come in soon.

I've been talking more to all the new people I have met, also a few more. I have been uploading lots of vids with them, mostly mini games on Mineplex or Hypixel, with some of my skyblock mini series with Lizzie and Joel mixed in, but I always feel like a third wheel when I'm with them, you know... in a good way.

Yesterday I got the news that my parents had to move to Arizona for work. They start sometime in the summer, so that's when their moving. Now since next year I'm starting college, I have the option of staying in the UK, or going to Arizona with them. If I stay here, I'll be thousands of miles away from my mum, dad, little sister and little brother, who are all moving away. Also if I stay here I can be close to Lizzie and Joel, and all my other friends.

But if I move, I can go to college in Arizona, and my parents said they would rent an apartment for me to stay in while going to college, so I can be close to school and have my own place. But I would be leaving all my friends behind. I mean I can always record videos with Lizzie, so I would still talk to her, but I won't be able to meet up with her and just talk.

My parents say I have about a week to decide what I want to do because school is ending soon.

~~~

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!" I yell frustrated, getting weird looks from people across the coffee shop.

"Molly it's okay. Do what ever you think is best. I'll be fine if you move away, I've got Joel, and lots of other people." Lizzie says reassuring me.

"Yeah, but will I be fine?"

"Of course you will, your strong, smart and beautiful." She says hugging me. I hug her back, you know in a friendly way.

"Thanks Lizzie." I tell her.

"I'm sure you would also get in to a pretty good college, since you have really good grades."

"We can hope." I say.

"Soooo..." Lizzie says slowly.

"What?!"

"Are you still crushing on Liam?" She asks me.

I instantly start to blush. "Yeah I guess." I say.

"Aww look at you." She says. "You have to move to Arizona to see him."

"Yeah I guess, but I don't what that to be the only reason I'm moving."

"Well then let me convince you." She starts, "ok think about all the new people you will meet in college, now think about Liam. Awww I ship you guys too much. Wait Miam or Lolly?! Probably Lolly."

Comment what ship name they should have!

"Anyways.... you'll be close to your family, what if something bad happens to them? So you need to be close in case they need you. And think of all the fun you will have. I'm sure I'll come to America some time soon for a convention, so you'll see me soon enough."

"Lizzie, thank you for everything you've done for me since we were little kids. Thanks for being there when I was in my dark depression stages. And thank you for helping me balance school and YouTube. I love you. You know in a friend way."

"I love you too." She says, and then says mockingly, "you know in a friend way."

~~~

Lizzie helped me decide that I would move to Arizona with my family. I'm also about to go through finals, so I have to STUDY!!

~~~

I edit my video I recorded with Graser, Shelby and Liam earlier, and I add a voice over to the end.

"I'm going through the pain of finals right now so I'm not going to be uploading for 2-3 weeks, except for some videos I have backed up. I'm really sorry guys but I need to study. I might be showing up in other people's videos though. Anyways... thank you everyone for watching and I'll see you hopefully soon! Bye!"

When it rains, look for rainbows. When it's dark look for stars.

Don't forget to comment what ship name Liam and Molly should have!

And isn't H so good at photo bombing..    >.<

Cya!

-2oe