Chapter 8 - Portal guns!

~Liam's POV~

The same day Molly and I went to the lake, I hopped on TeamSpeak to find Graser, Will, and Shelby in a call.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Wow you sound happy." Graser said.

"Maybe I little." I said smiling into my mic.

"Wooo have you finally found a girl?"

"Maybeeee." I said holding out the e.

"Ooo Liam." Will said.

"Ok enough about my love life. Let's record something. I NEED MINUTES!!"

SNIFF SNIFF "hmm. I smell minutes." SNIFF SNIFF. Graser says.
Does anyone remember this from Graser's episode 7 of the Avenue?

"Ok grase what ever." Will said.

~~~

We hopped on the Avenue, and decided to do a group event, a PVP battle. We all got a set of iron armor, a iron sword, and a portal gun.

"Ok the rules are, stay in the city, and you can't pick people up or throw them using your portal gun." I say to the group.

"Aww but that was my plan." Will says upset.

"Well find a new one." I tell him.

We all go to opposite sides of the city and count down.

~Will's POV~

"3, 2, 1, GO!" H types in chat. (Because we're all muted)

Hmm how can I easily defeat everyone, in a way that makes me look smarter than them. I think in my head. This is what I think Will thinks.

"Ok guys I have a plan... I'm going to get high ground, and the teleport people up so I can battle them 1 on 1." I use my portal gun to teleport my self up on to a giant building and I see Shelby shifting around a side of a building. "Oo Shelby has been spotted."

I set a portal up on top of the building, "ok now I just have to have Shelby step in to another portal." I aim right in front of Shelby on the ground and fire! She goes in to the portal and gets stuck in a never ending loop. "Aw poor Shelby. But I have to kill her!" I say.

I hit her and she gets out of the loop, but I can see she's down 3 hearts. She starts to attack me, but we're both doing well. She starts to run around the building, trying to get away from me.

"She's so low! She's so low!" I say noticing she's only at 2 hearts and I'm at 4. I run after her, and with one more hit she goes flying off the edge of the building.

Shubble fell from a high place trying to escape Kiingtong

GG I say in the chat.

GG Shelby says back.

"Woo one down two to go. Oooo!" I say seeing H and Graser fighting. "Who will win?"

H is running away from Graser. And Graser is running after him swinging his sword, typical. "Go H!" I say. Just then H stops running and turns around to start attacking Graser. "Yes! The tables have turned." And just like that...

Graser died to HBomb94.

"Ha Ha!" I say.

~Liam's POV~

"Ok guys." I say to the viewers. "I'm going to run from Graser to make him think I'm low. And then last second turn around and kill him." I see Graser and make sure he sees me too. I start to run away through the city. He of course follows me swinging his sword like a mad man.

When he gets closer to me I turn around and just start to kill him. He gets a few hits off on me, but in the end I win.

"YES! YES!" I yell. "Now where's Will?" All of a sudden I get teleported. "What!"

Will unmutes and says, "Come on heal up."

I unmute and say. "Thanks!" I eat some of my espresso and soon my hearts are back up to full.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Yup, let's go!"

"3, 2, 1, GO!" I say counting off for the second time.

I attack first swinging my sword as fast as I can. Will decides to time his hits perfectly in order to bring me down more hearts.

I'm only at half a heart and I'm saying, "please! Please! Don't kill me."

Will quickly turns on a setting on his mic. "Wa ha ha!" He says with his mic to sound more scary. "I'm going to get you."

"NOOO!" I say as he kills me with one more hit.

"Good game." Will says to me.

"Good game." I say back.

~~~

After I put my clips for that episode of the Avenue together, edit them, then upload all the footage. I decide walk over to Molly's apartment.

~Molly's POV~

"Hey." I say opening the door to see Liam.

"Hey!" He said back smiling.

"You wanna come in? I'm just watching some Netflix before I go to bed."

"Sure." He says. "By the way you look beautiful."

"Well I beg to differ." I start. "I literally have my hair in a messy bun, and I have a giant t shirt, and sweat pants on."

"Molly your always beautiful."

"Just get on my couch and watch Netflix with me." She says looking in to my eyes.

For the next hour we watch some random movie. I don't pay attention to it though, I'm too busy looking at Molly. I see her fall asleep, so I bring her to her bed and head back to my apartment for the night.

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth. <3

I'm traveling for thanksgiving so there may be fewer chapters this week.

I wrote this one on the plane, but I didn't want my mom to see what I'm writing so I stopped.

Cya!

-2oe