Chapter 10 - Group Bed wars! (that sounds a little wrong)

~Molly's POV~

I wake up to the sounds of birds out side. Then I see that Liam and I are still in a cuddling mess on his couch, me with my head resting on his chest, and him with his arms wrapped around my waist, breathing softly. I realize I really need to go to the bathroom so I try to carefully get up trying not to wake Liam.

"Hey where are going?" He says trying to pull me back down to cuddle more.

"I really need to pee!" I tell him.

"Nooo don't leave me!" He says whining. Eventually I get away from his grasps and head to the bathroom. I accidentally drop the soap bottle on the ground making a loud thud.

"Are you ok." I hear a worried H from the other side of the door.

"Yea I'm fine." I say giggling at how concerned he was.

I step out of the bathroom, and quickly Liam envelopes me in a tight hug. "I need to go run to my apartment to get ready, but I'll be back." I say as I exit out the door. Soon I get to my room and grab some of the necessaries to put in my purse. I also change in to some comfortable clothes for the day and put on minimal makeup, after taking off the makeup from last night.

 I also change in to some comfortable clothes for the day and put on minimal makeup, after taking off the makeup from last night

Soon I'm knocking on Liam's door. "It's open." I hear him say. I walk in and turn the corner just to be scared by Liam.

"Aaa!" I scream scared.

"Aww I'm sorry." He's says apologetic pulling me in to a hug.

"Hey if you were sorry you wouldn't have scared me in the first place." I snap at him pulling away from his hug pretending to be upset. He gives me a scared look.

"Noo, I really am sorry. Please don't be mad at me." I scowl at him. He looks hurt. Noooo I really just want to pull him in to a hug, he looks so upset. "Molly, please. Forgive me."

I look at him and frown. "Noooooo I can't do this anymore." I say sorry.

"You can't be in this relationship?" He asks confused and upset.

"No no no no. I was pretending to be mad. But I went too far, I'm sorry." I say kissing him. He happily kisses back, smiling in to the kiss. I smile back now with just our noses touching. He's only 5'8" but he still looks down happily at my 5'4" self.

~~~

I'm sitting on a stool while Liam is making grilled cheese for lunch for us. "I think I'm going to tell our friends I moved to Arizona." I say out the blue.

"yes. please." Liam says simply, walking over to me and pulling me in to a passionate kiss. I enjoy the kiss and then I remember our lunch.

"Your going to burn our sandwiches!" I say interrupting our kiss. He smirks walking back over to the stove to flip the burnt sandwich. "You get that one." I say referring to the grilled cheese.