Chapter 18 - "WE'RE ENGAGED!"

~Molly's POV~

It's the last day of the convention so Lizzie and I decided to hang out for our last day.

I get up early so Liam and I can meet Lizzie and Joel for breakfast. I decide to throw on a floral dress and a little chain necklace.

 I decide to throw on a floral dress and a little chain necklace

~~~

Liam and I sit down at a table in a small cafe Lizzie told me she would meet us at. I hear a bell ring and I see the couple walk in holding hands.

"Awww I forgot how cute you guys were." I say standing up to hug Lizzie and Joel.

"Oh my god! Hi Molly!" Lizzie says giving me a warm hug.

"I missed you so much." I say quieter holding her tighter.

"Me too." She says squeezing me back.

I give Joel a hug then I introduce Liam to them.

"Guys this is Liam."

"Hi Liam, I'm Joel."

"Hi Joel, nice to meet you."

"I'm Lizzie, and oh have I heard a lot about you since you guys started dating."

"No shh Lizzie your not supposed to tell him that!" I say covering her mouth and blushing.

~Liam's POV~

We all end up chatting away, and having a great time. I understand why Molly loves being with Lizzie. You can tell they have this amazing friend chemistry that can never be replaced.

"Sorry guys I gotta go to the bathroom really quick." Molly says and scoots her chair out to get up. After she is around the corner and Joel is getting his phone from the car Lizzie suddenly gets all serious.

"How long have you guys been dating now?" Lizzie asks me.

"It's been about three, four months now." I say smiling.

Lowering her voice she says, "You have to be good to this girl. If so much as think about cheating or hurting Molly in any way I will fly all the way to Arizona and murder you in your fucking sleep.... opps sorry that got too real.... but really Molly is one of the most important people to me ever, and if you had seen her after her last break up.... oh god it took me months to put her back together. Anyways this is sooooo important to her so don't fuck it up." This was honestly the scariest thing I have ever seen in my entire life. Getting the talk from the best friend is actually scarier than any horror movie.