Chapter 26 - The Proposal

~Molly's POV~

Stepping in to Seattle, I smell that terrible airport smell. Liam and I walk down the long hallways with the walking escalators, in order to get to baggage claim. After grabbing our bags we hop in an Uber and go strait to the Airbnb everyone is staying in.

Liam knocks on the door. It slowly opens to Graser's happy face greeting us. "Hey Graser!" I say giving him a hug.

"Welcome guys!" Graser says hugging back. Liam the comes up behind me and joins in making a group hug.

Graser soon directs us to our room with a queen sized bed. "So here is your guy's room. Have fun... but not too much fun." Quickly he winks then runs out the door.

"Oh god.. Graser!" I yell.

"Haha it's okay." Liam says laughing at Graser. Kissing me on the forehead, H and I then go out to the living room to say hello to the rest of the gang.

~The next day~

"Wake-y, wake-y, eggs and bake-y!" Graser yells to wake everyone for the first day of Pax.

Reluctantly getting out of bed I throw on a white cropped long sleeved shirt, with some black ripped jean shorts, along with my adidas.

Heading downstairs I meet everyone else at the dinning room table. Sitting next to Bee and Del we talk about how the day will go, a few people asked about my ring, which I am of course always wearing.

"Okay everyone, pretty soon it's going to be time to go. But just a reminder that everyone should meet at 12:30 for the meet up. It's just outside the convention center.

And just like that we all got into the Ubers and headed out.

~~~

The day ended up being a lot of fun. We looked around at a bunch of the different booths, a group of us went to Cheesecake Factory for lunch, and the meet and greet actually went really well. We all got a bunch of fan art, and it was amazing meeting about 500 fans. I mean over whelming, but amazing.

"Hey so what do you say we go out to dinner?" Liam says.

"Yea sure where were you thinking?" I ask.

"I heard about this really amazing restaurant right by Lake union."

"Yea sounds awesome."

"Make sure you dress nice." Liam says before leaving the room.

~~~

Giving Liam a little twirl in the dress I decided to wear, we make our way to the Uber

At the restaurant I ordered some pasta and salmon, and Liam ordered a chicken salad. For the whole night Liam and I talked and talked. We talked about how YouTube was going, we talked about today's meet up, and we talked about the future.

After finishing our food we decided that the weather wasn't too bad and the night was still young so we decided to go to a park near by.

Entering a large grass field there is a sign that says: Gas Works Park. Through the darkness of the night Liam and I walk on a path up a small, but steep, hill. Holding hands as we reach the top, Liam turns to me and says, "Hey Molly, your beautiful, you know that right."

Looking up into his blue eyes I say, "not as beautiful as you!" I give him a quick kiss on the nose.

"Hey Molly."

"Yea."

"Can I see your ring for a second?"

I take it off my finger and am about to hand it to him, "wait why do you want it?"

"Just give it here."

I hand it to him. Then he quickly throws it over my head behind me.

"What did you do that for!" I say completely enraged. I quickly turn around to search for the ring.

Looking back to give him a piece of my mind, I see him down on one knee.

I gasp.

"Molly Williams, I promised exactly a year ago that I would propose to you. So would you please make me the happiest man alive and please marry me?"

"Of course I will!" I say happily. Standing up Liam slips a beautiful ring on my finger, and quickly pulls me in for a kiss.

 Standing up Liam slips a beautiful ring on my finger, and quickly pulls me in for a kiss

No one can steal the love you're born to find.

Hey! Sorry if this seems kinda rushed.

But the final chapter is going out tomorrow!

Make sure you comment and vote.

Also follow me!

Cya!

-2oe