Chapter 5 - The reveal!!

~Molly's POV~

I'm starting school up this week, so I want to go around campus and get to know the place.

I slowly get out of bed and decide to put on a white crop top with, shorts, a flannel and some sunglasses.

After I get dressed I apply minimal make up, grab an apple, and walk out the door (of course locking the door behind me)

When i'm walking to my car I see Liam there too... he looks very nice today? I want to make sure he sees me. Before I get in my car I smile and wave to him. But I know I can't talk because he will know it's me.

"Hey how you doing?" he says walking over to me. SHIT what do I do? I might as well just tell him it's me, I mean I was going to do it soon anyway, was I? Probably not.

"Pretty good, you?" I say simply.

~Liam's POV~ (wait some thing different!?)

I'm going to my car because I was going to take a quick trip to Starbucks before starting my day, but then I see that girl again. She looks kinda cute, Molly was right.

I realize I'm staring at her, and I think she notices too. But she just simply smiles and waves. I need to know who this girl is! For some reason I just feel really drawn to her, I know cheesy, but it feels like something different is happening. So I start to walk over to her.

"Hey, how you doing?" I ask politely.

"Pretty good, you?" She reply's with a familiar voice, who is this beautiful girl?

"How do I know you?"

"Hmmmm I don't know..." she says sarcastically.

"Molly?" I say confused.

"Yeah." She says greeting me with a hug.

"Wait so this is the face behind the computer?"

"Oh yeah, no pictures pleasssse." She says, "no paparazzi!"

"Oh my god! What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Oh I don't know....maybe I moved here in the past few weeks." She says slowly.

"WHAT!" I yell getting a wired look from someone across the parking lot.

"Yeah but don't tell our friends I moved here. I wanna keep my real life private."

"Of course." I answer. This means I can spend more time with her. So maybe we can get closer and then maybe start dat- Wait do I like Molly, Well I was calling her attractive earlier, but I don't want to base this off of looks. I want a real relationship that will hopefully last.

"Hello?" Molly says. "You spacing out?"

"Yeah sorry, do you wanna hang out today?" I blurt.

"Of course." She says. "I was going to look at campus today. Do you wanna come?"

"Sure." (great answer H)

~Molly's POV~ (two switches in one chapter!?)

Liam drives us to campus and we start walking around and look at all the beautiful architecture of the old buildings. We make some small talk while we walk. We find a cute little cafe to have lunch at. But after we're done eating we decide to head back to our apartment building.

"Do you have a vid yet for today?" I ask Liam.

"Not yet, you wanna record something?"

"Yeah, how about sky wars!"

"Perfect. Let's try to get some other people in this video too."

~~~

We end up recording with Parker and Graser, so you know this will be a good video.

After everyone else leaves the call it's just me and Liam.

"We talk while we edit our vids, and then once we're done we upload, and I soon go to bed.

Time doesn't heal anything.. it just teaches us how to live with the pain..

#laughtax

Does anyone else watch Graser and Will streams.. no ok

Was anyone else there when Bee banned her self from her own server? 😂 (from another stream)

Sorry haven't gotten a chance to write this weekend.

Have a good rest of your day! 😜

Cya!

-2oe