Chapter 27 - The Wedding

~1 year later~

~ Liam's POV~

I could tell she was stressed. It was the day before our wedding and already things were going wrong. Lizzie and Joel's flight was canceled due to difficulties with the plane. And there was a problem with one of my grooms men's pants so they never were delivered.

"Why is everything going wrong?" Molly whined. "Tomorrow is supposed to be the best day of our lives and everything is going wrong."

"Molly."

"Yeah?"

"Come here." I motioned for her to sit on the bed next to me. Kissing her on the nose I say, "tomorrow even if things go wrong, and we can't find the solution to it, I want you to know that we will still be getting married and that's all that really matters."

"I know, I know. I just wanted this day to be perfect. I wanted to walk down the isle with no care in the world other than you." She says sadly.

"That can still happen you know. I'll try to figure something out."

~The next day (aka the wedding)~

~Molly's POV~

Waking up I'm soon rushed into a room with many of my friends. For a while we just hang out and eat breakfast, but I can tell they're all being careful cause they know I'm stressed.

Liam told me not to worry about the many problems occurring, but it's hard not to think about them.

Shelby gets a call from Parker and steps out of the room for a few minutes. When she comes back I ask, "What did he say?"

Smiling she says, "They found a pair of pants for the grooms man,"

"Oh thank god." I say relieved. "Do we have any news about Lizzie and Joel?"

"Nope." Shelby replies. "I don't know if they'll make it."

"Wait, are you sure? They have to make it." I say sad.

Soon enough my friends are helping me with my hair and makeup for the wedding. Then helping me into my dress.

 Then helping me into my dress

Preparing to walk down the isle I'm standing outside the church talking to some of my friends, when all of a sudden a car comes speeding into the parking lot

Preparing to walk down the isle I'm standing outside the church talking to some of my friends, when all of a sudden a car comes speeding into the parking lot. Parking quickly, two people hop out of the car dressed in a brides maids dress and the other in a grooms men's attire.

"Lizzie, Joel!" I say running to them while also trying not to rip my very expensive dress.

"Molly, I'm so glad we were able to make it in time." Lizzie says out of breath.

"I thought you guy's flight was canceled?"

"Yeah it was, but Liam offered to pay for tickets on another flight." Joel told me.

With everyone relieved and ready to start the wedding, the music starts playing and we begin to walk down the isle.

I was so happy to see so many of my family and friends in the audience, and to see my handsome man waiting for me at the end of the isle.

~Liam's POV~

When I see her walking down the isle I'm just absolutely amazed how beautiful she is. How did I ever get so lucky?

Soon enough we join hands and I hear the words. "You may now kiss the bride."

I quickly pull her in for a kiss, and smile at her as we lean away.

I'm ready to start a new chapter of my life with her.

No matter what has happened. No matter what you've done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear.

Thank you everyone for reading this far.

And thank you those of you who have put up with my terrible uploading schedule for the past year.

I'm sorry that this final chapter was short, and that there's no real ending to Molly and Liam's story, but I've left it open for you to interpret yourself.

If you would like to you can type up what you think would happen next and send it to me, then I could post it as a little bonus chapter giving credit to you.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this, and if you have an idea as to what I should write next please comment and let me know.

I had so much fun writing this over the past year, so thank you everyone for reading.

If anyone has suggestions for some stories to read that would be awesome.

Please comment and vote!

Feel free to follow me.

Cya!

-2oe