Chapter 20 - The parents.. DUN DUN DUN

~Molly's POV~

I wake up entangled in Liam's arms.

"Good morning beautiful." He says after I turn to look at him.

"Good morning." I say then kiss him smiling.

"You seem really happy this morning."

"I am, and you know why?"

"Why?"

"If it's okay with you you, I think you should... meet.. my.. parentssss."

"Oh.. umm..." he hesitates.

"It's okay you don't have to-" I start, but I'm cut off by him saying,

"No, no, I would love to I'm just...."

"Nervous?" I finish for him.

"Yeah." He says simply. "I guess I'm just worried they won't like me, or that something would happen that could come between our relationship. I'm just..." he pauses to think of the word.

"Scared?" I finish again.

"Yeah." He says again smiling as he kisses me. "I mean definitely not scared... I'm just to manly for that." He jokes.

"Ok I'm not sure I quite believe that one, but I think that for some reason if my parents don't like you, it doesn't matter. This;" I point to the both of us," is the only thing that matters."

"How did I get so lucky?"

"You didn't." I say blowing my morning breath in his face and run away.

"Eww!" I hear him shout.

~~~

It's about a week after we discussed meeting my parents, and tonight was the night. We decided not to make a big deal out of this and so we're just going to dinner at my parents house, where Liam will meet my parents and siblings.

For this occasion, I wanted to look better than normal but also casual. So I chose a halter top dress with a floral design. And I put on some simple make up. Basically all stuff my parents would approve.

Soon enough Liam and I are in his car driving to my parents house

"You still nervous?" I ask him.

"Well Yeah obviously. This night could change everything." He over exaggerates.

"Oh calm down, just don't say anything too stupid and you'll be fine."

"Oh I also forgot about your siblings! What will they think?"

"They won't think much, they're twins so they're both only 10. Not the brightest crew as well."

"Ok so there's your mom; Mrs.Williams or Jenna. Your dad; Mr.Williams or Michel. Then your brother and sister; Mac and Leza (lee-za)."