Chapter 17 - Meet Up!!

~Liam's POV~

She leads me up the stairs and I could see the lust in her eyes. When we finally get in the room I push her against the door to close and lock it, then I kiss her and she kisses back.

"What if they hear us?" She says still kissing me.

"They're focusing on the movie." I tell her.

"I guess your right." she says in a deeper sexier voice while she takes off my shirt.

~~~

~Molly's POV~

I wake up the next morning to Liam and I's alarm, and realize I'm still naked from the night before. Oops.. at least Graser and Will didn't bust in this morning.

"Your so beautiful." Liam says looking at me.

"Hey avert your eyes I'm naked!" I say pretending to be mad. He laughs and covers his eyes for a few seconds.

"I can't wait for the meet and greet today!" Liam says excited.

"Ooh Yea I almost forgot.... I'll wear this." I decide looking through my bag and pulling out a pink crop and jean shorts. I apply my normal amount of make up and add a choker to my outfit. Liam and I also quickly upload the girlfriend/boyfriend tag so most people will figure out we're dating by the time they see us at the meet and greet.

 Liam and I also quickly upload the girlfriend/boyfriend tag so most people will figure out we're dating by the time they see us at the meet and greet

"Ok everyone! Let's go! Let's go!" Graser yells throughout the house.

"Oops Graser's yelling at us to get our asses out of the house." I say to the vlog that I had just started. "Also if you guys didn't watch my last video, go watch it because I introduced you to my boyfriend Mr. Liam." I say going over to Liam to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey Molly's vlog!" Liam says waving to the camera.

"Anywaysss, today is the first day of pax, and the MEET AND GREET!!" I yell filling the House with echoey noise when people cheer excitedly. "I'll see you guys when I get there!" I turn off my camera and get in an Uber with bee.

"Hey girl!" Bee said.

"Hey!" I say back. Shelby gets in then we give the driver the location and we're on our way. I suddenly think about my night with Liam, and wondered if any of the other Avenue heard us or saw us. But I guess the best people to ask would be Bee and Shelby, so here goes nothing...

"I was wondering if you guys......" I whisper trailing off, too nervous to ask the question.

"Go on." Shelby whispered back.

"I was um wondering if you guys um saw Lia-"

"Honey only Shelby and I saw you guys go upstairs. It's ok we won't tell the rest of the boys." She says smirking.

I smirk back and tell her and Shelby thanks. But soon we are at the convention center and we have a few hours to wonder around, then later around 2 we are meeting people outside the building in a park for the meet and greet.

I quickly pull out my camera so that I can vlog my whole experience of the day. I end up walking around with Liam, Shelby, and Parker. Liam holds on to my hand, intertwining our fingers together. And I see Shelby and Parker doing the same.

Liam makes us stop at every booth he is interested in, and I just like watching his face light up every time he finds a Pokémon booth or anything he's really passionate about. Soon it's time for lunch and we meet up with everyone else and go get some burgers to eat.

I get a normal bacon burger and some fries, while I sit with all my friends who I have grown closer to over the past few days.

~~~

"Hey guys welcome to the meet up!" I say to my camera panning around the area where the meet up will occur. We had already set up some tables and fence things that form line. "The meet up officially starts in an hour and I can't wait to meet you guys!!"

About an hour after we are done setting up, and we are all at our appropriate tables sitting down, we see people start to come and file down the line. And I pull out my camera again.

"OMG HI!!" I hear the first person say to Graser.

"Aww she's so cute!" I tell to bee sitting next to me. Soon there a steady flow of people coming down the line. When a little girl around 10 Year's old comes up to me with her parent.

"Hi Molly!" She says.

"Hi what's your name?" I ask her.

"I'm Lina!"

"Hi Lina. How old are you."

"I'm nine." Aw I was so close. "I have this for you." she says giving me a picture.

"Awww! Thank you so much Lina!" I say looking at the picture of my minecraft skin. "This is the first art I've ever gotten. Thank you."

"Your welcome." She said smiling and giggling.

I end up meeting all kinds of people older younger boys and girls. And I end up getting a bag of stuff from people that I can show in my vlog, and art I can hang in my room.

~~~

Once we all get back to the house we are exhausted from the full day, and after eating pizza we all head to bed.

You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens.
-Mandy Hale

Anyways.....

I've decided that if you wanna have the quote at the end of each chapter be yours leave a comment saying what your quote is and I'll put it in.

Also tell me if you made up the quote or if you found it somewhere else.

I'm really bored

And have nothing to do....

Love ya!

Cya!

-2oe