Ch 11 untitled

A/N: lol it's hard coming up with chapter titles
•••
After a relaxing weekend it was time for the girls to go back to school. Jennie drove all of them to school and met with the guys in the hall.

"So we're really doing this dance thing." Jin sighs.

Out of all seven of the guys, him and Namjoon were considered to be the worst at dancing. They were still very good, just less experienced.

"Yes, I wanna show the girls what it's all about. It'll be fun." Lisa perks up. "Also I know for a fact that Chaeng is an amazing dancer." She smirks causing Chaeng to blush heavily.

"La, la la! Can't hear you" Jimin shouts covering his ears, not wanting to hear where his sister was dancing...or for whom.

"You're such a prude." Hoseok teases.

"I am not! I just don't wanna hear about my sister doing...things." He grimaced.

"Okay! Can we talk about something else. Please." Chaeng says blushing in embarrassment.

"Lets meet at my house after dinner. We can use the dance studio in my basement." Jungkook says.

They all agreed and headed to class.

•••

"Hey, do you know that chick." Lisa says to Jennie, nodding across the room. "She keeps looking over here."

"Nope. Never seen her before." Jennie shrugs.

Lisa is beyond confused when the girl waves shyly and sends her a smile. She just smiles awkwardly and goes back to her work.

The bell rings and everyone packs up their stuff and rushes out of the classroom. Lisa looks up when she sees the same girl standing in front of her desk.

"Can we help you?" Jennie says getting impatient.

"Uh yeah, I'm new here and I could use some help." She says.

"Um can't you as-" Jennie starts but Lisa elbows her in the stomach.

"Don't be rude." She scolds quietly.

"Ow. I'm so gonna get you back you little shit." Jennie whispers back.

The girl stands there watching the whole exchange awkwardly.

"We'd love to help. What's your name?" Lisa says.

"My name is Song Chaeyoung." She says holding her hand out.

Lisa's eyes widen. Another Chaeyoung, what are the odds. She hesitantly shakes her hand.

"I'm Lisa and the grumpy one is Jennie." She motions as they walk down the hall.

"I am not grumpy! I just want to see my girl already." She grumbles.

"Nice to meet you guys. I just moved here so I don't have any friends or any clue where I'm going." Chaeyoung says.

"It's no problem. We get new transfers here all the time." Lisa shrugs as they turn the corner.

They walk towards Lisa's locker and see Chaeng and Jisoo laughing and leaning against her locker.

"Woah...who's that? she's really beautiful...like a goddess." Chaeyoung breathes out.

"Which one?" Jennie glares.

"Well they're both really pretty, but the one on the right." She says making Jennie clench her fists since it was Jisoo.

"...oh my god why are we walking towards them." Chaeyoungs eyes widen.