Ch 12 Jealous

A/N: sorry guys school is kicking my ass. Up top is what their dance performance is supposed to be like. Hopefully I can update again tonight.

•••

It was an early Friday morning. The couple laid in bed together after getting up a little earlier than they're alarm. Today was the day they'd perform their dance at EXO, a street competition.

"Pongg" Jisoo whispers poking Jennie's nose.

They lay together in bed enjoying the comfortable silence as Jennie traced patterns onto Jisoo's skin.

Jisoo's hand rested on Jennies hips so she pulled her closer until they were on the same pillow.

"I love you so much." Jennie whispers.

"I love you too. Very much." Jisoo says before leaning over to kiss her softly. "We should get up."

"Five more minutes." Jennie smiles before climbing on top of Jisoo and hiding her face into her neck.

"You always say that." Jisoo laughs. She lets her hands move down to rest on her but and gives it a little squeeze.

"Hey don't start something you can't finish." Jennie giggles.

"Who says I can't finish it." Jisoo teases.

"Me. We only have an hour to get ready before school." Jennie chuckles kissing her cheek and getting up.

"Ugh fine." Jisoo pouts.

•••

Jennie glared as she watched Jisoo walked down the hall with Chaeyoung. They were laughing and giggling as they made their way towards Jennie and Lisa.

"Could you be anymore jealous?" Lisa chuckles. "Relax they're just talking."

"Who said I was jealous?" Jennie scoffs.

"I'm not blind. I can see you glare every time she so much as looks at Jisoo." Lisa chuckles. "Just get to know her she's a nice girl." Lisa shrugs.

"Whatever. Shut up they're coming over here." Jennie says.

"Hi Jenduekie." Jisoo smiles as Jennie immediately wraps her arms around her waist.

"Hi baby." Jennie smiles kissing her cheek. "ready to go? Where's Chaeng?"

"Right here! Sorry I had to grab something from my locker." Chaeng says rushing over.

The group was headed out for lunch today. They invited Chaeyoung and Jennie didn't bother saying no. She didn't like the girl but she wasn't that much of a bitch.

"Can I drive?" Lisa pouts.

"No." Jennie says.

"B-but why not?" Lisa says in her aegyo.

"Cause you're a terrible driver and there are too many people I love in the car." Jennie says going to the drivers seat.

"Awww we love you too unnie." Chaeng hugs her.

"I was talking mostly about me but okay." Jennie shrugs.

As soon as they pile into the car Lisa puts music on and they all start singing loudly. Jennies hand rests on Jisoo's thigh comfortably as Jisoo admires her singing voice.

"Ohh boyyy!" Jennie sings along to Red Velvet's 'oh boy'.

Jisoo chuckles as she dances in her seat. Jennie pulls up to the restaurant and parks.