Ch 13 Birthday (pt.1)

Song Rec: CLC- I like It performance ver.

A/N: Hey guys! please check out CLC they're an underrated girl group and I think they deserve more attention.
•••
1 week Later.

Today was Jisoo's birthday. Jennie had been secretly planning a birthday surprise all week for her. It was still early on a Saturday morning so Jennie let Jisoo sleep in.

She went to the kitchen to start on breakfast. She decided that waffles and bacon would be the best option. (A/n: If you can't tell, I'm from Canada.)

She was finishing up the bacon when Lisa shuffled in with messy bed hair, drool on her face, and a dopey smile.

"Wow, you look like you had a wild night." Jennie chuckles.

"You don't know the half of it." Lisa smirks.

"I don't even want to know." Jennie smiles.

"It's only 7:30." Lisa frowns "I'm going back to bed."

"Okay." Jennie shrugs as Lisa shuffles back to bed.

About half an hour later Jennie decides to cut up some fresh fruit to add to her finished breakfast. As she's washing them she feels two arms wrap around her in a back hug.

"Morning Jenduekie." Jisoo smiles snuggling into her back.

"Noooo, I was so close. It's supposed to be a surprise." Jennie whines turning in her arms.

Jisoo chuckles and hugs her tightly. "Sorry, but you left me in bed all by myself."

"Well I was gonna make you breakfast in bed but since you're hear it's just breakfast." Jennie says.

She motions for Jisoo to sit at the counter and sets her breakfast in front of her.

"Happy birthday jichu!" She smiles.

"Aww thank you Jenduekie." Jisoo smiles.

"I love you." Jennie smiles giving her a kiss.

"I love you too Jennie."

"Lets eat, while it's warm." Jennie smiles. She had a feeling that her cheeks would be sore from smiling all day.

Jisoo happily ate her breakfast in between sharing kisses with Jennie.

"Eat your food, you doof." Jennie giggles as Jisoo tries to kiss her again.

"But you're lips taste better." Jisoo smirks.

Jennie laughs and gives her one more peck. "That was smooth."

•••

"Hana, dul, set!" A stranger counts before snapping a picture for them.

"Thank you!" They say to the stranger.

"It's so pretty here." Chaeng says in awe.

They were walking around Everland, a well known Park with lots of beautiful flower gardens.

Lisa and Jennie took lots of pictures of everything while they asked strangers to take pictures for all of them.

Jennie picks a small flower, even if your not supposed to and smells it.

"Ou Jisoo unnie, smell this." She says holding it up for her to smell.

Jisoo pretends to eat it, causing Jennie to pull it away.

"Ahh no, I said smell it." She whines holding back up to her.

"It smells nice, but you smell better." Jisoo smiles.