Epilouge

5 years later.

Jisoo wakes up first like she always does and checks the time. Sometimes she wishes she could be a late sleeper so that she could stay in Jennies arms for even longer. But her body always became unsettled.

Slowly she successfully maneuvered out of Jennies hold. She kisses her cheek and went to the kitchen to start on breakfast.

When she finished she set the tray down on the bedside table. She crawled on top of the still sleeping Jennie and kissed her forehead.

"Jendeukie...jendeuk..." she smiles laying wet kisses on her face.

Jennie smiles but doesn't open her eyes. Every morning she was woken up by Jisoo's soft kisses and teasing voice. And like every morning she simply wrapped her arms around her and cuddled further into her.

"Noooo, whyyy, its Saturday." Jennie groans into her neck.

"Because, we can't spend all day in bed."

"Why not? I just wanna lay here with you all day. We could just cuddle and have sex all day." Jennie smiles.

"I made breakfast you horn dog." Jisoo giggles kissing her cheek. "Besides, we've done that before, we had to buy a new Tv." She smiles.

"Hey! That was not my fault!" Jannie protest, laughing. "It was your amazing new idea to try."

"You didn't do it right, I almost popped a hip." Jisoo laughs.

"Oh please I'm an expert at all things involving sex." Jennie rolls her eyes.

Jisoo sighs and kisses her lips. "Never change baby. Even after five years you still brighten up my day. You are, and always will be the best thing that ever happen to me. I love you." She smiles.

"Will you still love me tomorrow?" She smiles running her hands up and down Jisoo's back.

"Forever and ever, babe." Jisoo says kissing her softly.

•••

Today was New Years Eve. Jisoo and Jennie were getting ready to go to the Kim's house for their annual New Years dinner party.

Lisa and Chaeng would be there too and they couldn't wait to see them. The Maknae couple had been gone on their honey moon after getting married earlier in the year.

Jennie and Jisoo couldn't be happier for the couple, as they truly were meant to be.

"You look beautiful." Jennie says kissing her shoulder as she wraps her arms around Jisoo in a back hug.

"Thank you, you look great too Jendeuki." Jisoo smiles as she puts her earrings on.

"Are you ready to go? We promised we'd be there on time." Jennie says checking her phone.

"Yupp, good to go." Jisoo says flattening her dress.

"Great." Jennie smiles kissing her hand as they made their way to the party.

•••

All of Jisoo's Extended family and friends were at the party, most of which Jennie had never met.

"This is my Ex-girlfriend Jennie Kim." Jisoo introduces.

Jennie playfully rolls her eyes in response. "I told you to stop calling me that." She says to Jisoo.

"I'm her wife." She smiles turning to her family members.

"It's very nice to finally meet you. It was hard to believe that Jisoo was married after never meeting her wife." Her uncle teases.

"We thought you were made up! You sounded to good to be true." Her aunt chuckles.

"Well, thank you very much." Jennie smiles. "Somehow I managed to fall for this weirdo." She teases kissing Jisoo's cheek.

The Kim family was super large. Jennie had given up on remembering names. Jisoo brought her around to meet and greet everyone she knew and all of their old friends.

Jennie and Jisoo spotted Lisa and Chaeng on the couch being all lovey dovey, as a newly wed couple should be.

"Some things never change." Jennie sighs.

"Jennie unnie! Jisoo unnie!" They both cheer hugging them both.

"Hi Maknaes." Jisoo chuckles happily hugging them back.

"We missed you guys so much." Chaeng smiles.

"We missed you guys too, how was it?" Jennie says sitting down.

"It was amazing! There were so many cool things to do there. We went swimming with dolphins, had dinner on a yacht, and saw the aquarium. Overall a great time." Chaeng says excitedly.

"What was your favourite part?"

"The sex duh." Lisa smirks.

"I see you still haven't matured a single bit." Jisoo teases.

"You know me too well Jisoo unnie." Lisa smiles smugly.

"Jinwoo! Put that down right now!" Taehyung shouts picking up his 3 year old son.

"Jisoo!! Thank god!" Taehyung sighs handing his son to her. "He's been running around like crazy." He says flopping into the couch.

"That's what happens when they learn to walk." Lisa says shaking her head.

"Hiii Jin baby, you're so cute with your little outfit. Yes you are, you're too cute to belong to Tae." Jisoo coes making him giggle.

"Hey! He is mine. I know he looks a lot like Irene but come on." Tae sighs.

"I'm just kidding Tae." Jisoo giggles.

"Awww he's so cute." Jennie smiles. "Can we have one?" Jennie pouts.

"I want one too Lalisa." Chaeng pouts. "He's sooo cute."

"Oh god look what you've done." Lisa groans.

"You gave them baby fever, and now we have to deal with it." Jisoo sighs.

"Sorry. I can't help that little Jinwoo is a lady magnet. Just like his dad." Tae smirks.

"That last statement is simply untrue." Irene says coming into the living room. "Hi ladies."

"Hi Irene." They greet hugging her.

"How are you guys, I know you two just got back." She asks.

"It was amazing. We couldn't be happier." Lisa smiles.

"That's great guys. We expect some kids now." She smiles picking up Jinwoo. "You guys too." She says to Jisoo and Jennie.

"We'll see." Jisoo smirks, squeezing Jennies hand.

"BANGTAN SYEONDAN!!"  Taehyung shouts as all of the guys walk into the room.

"Taehyung!" They greet.

Jisoo smiled looking around as if nothing had changed. The only difference being that they were all married, or had kids. The group of high school misfits had grown up to be somewhat functioning adults.

"What are you thinking about?" Jennie smiles kissing her cheek.

"About us. About all of us and how much we've grown up." Jisoo smiles.

"Crazy isn't it? Great acting by the way." Jennie whispers.

"Well it is supposed to be a surprise after all." Jisoo smirks.

"Best surprise ever." Jennie smiles resting her hand on Jisoo's stomach and giving her a soft kiss.

In 9 months everyone would be able to meet that beautiful surprise.