Ch 14 Birthday (pt.2)

Song Rec: Red Velvet- Talk to me, & Time Slip
•••
Everyone cheered and grabbed drinks from the kitchen. All of Jisoo's friends and family had wished her a happy birthday and had given her loads of gifts. The Music was loud and the real party soon begun.

Jisoo was currently laughing hysterically with Nayeon and Jin while Jennie watched from afar.

"You're so in love with her it's disgusting... and beautiful at the same time." Lisa smiles wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"Yeah, there's no turning back now." Jennie sighs happily.

Jisoo comes up to them excitedly with Jin right behind her.

"Babe! You did such an amazing job planning this party, but what I want to know is, How do you plan a space party?" Jisoo smiles.

"What? how wou-"

"You Planet!!" Jisoo and Jin laugh.

Jennie shakes her head but smiles anyways because we all know she's whipped for the older girl.

"Wow, that was even funnier than the last joke you told me." Jennie smiles. "Jin, please stop telling her you're dad jokes."

"Anything is funny when you drink. Come on Jenduekie lets take a shot together." Jisoo giggles dragging her away.

As they were walking to the kitchen Jisoo's parents and a bunch of her relatives said goodbye and had to leave, aside from Tae.

"See you guys later, thanks for coming." Jisoo waves. She turns back to Jennie and brings them towards the kitchen.

"LETS GET SOME BODY SHOTS UP IN HERE!!" Lisa shouts as everyone cheered.

She poured a bunch of shots and pulled the Limes out of the fridge.

"Alright Birthday girl is first!" Lisa says handing her a shot.

Jennie got on top of the counter and took off her shirt. Jisoo happily sprinkled the salt onto her collar bone and down the valley of her breast.

Jennie held the lime in her mouth as Jisoo got ready to take her shot.

"You ready?" Jisoo smirked.

"Born ready baby." Jennie smiles.

Jisoo takes her shot quickly and starts to lick the salt off of Jennies collar bone. She tilts her head back when she feels Jisoo's soft tongue trail in between her breast. Jisoo then takes the lime out of her mouth, sucking it quickly before leaning up to give her a deep kiss.

Jennie can taste the shot on her lips and the feeling is more addicting than any alcohol she's ever had. She felt drunk, not on alcohol but on Jisoo and her kiss.

The crowd cheered them on before Jisoo pulled back a smug smile on her face.

Jennie hopped off the counter to let the others take shots as Jisoo pulled them away from the crowd. She took them down the hall and locked them in the bathroom. 

•••

Lisa was definitely drunk. There was no denying it. She made her way towards Chaeng who was talking to Chaeyoung. She sat in between them on the couch.

"Omg lalisa what are you doing?" Chaeng giggles.

Lisa wraps an arm around her shoulder and smiles. "Wow you're really hot. Are you single?"

"No. I'm actually dating this really hot girl from Thailand, she's an amazing dancer and she treats me like a queen." Chaeng teases.

"Well you should date me instead." She slurs. "By the way your clothes are terrible."