Ch 18 Crazy

Song Rec:
Stray Kids- Hellavator

A/N: Shits gonna go down
•••
⚠️ Smut  Warning ⚠️

After a long day at school they decided to fit in a dance practice.

Lisa and Chaeng make their way to the dance studio hand and hand. They were practicing without the guys in the game room.

Meanwhile...

"Jisoo...they'll be here any minute." Jennie pants as Jisoo suck on her pulse point leaving a bright red hickey.

"Don't worry I'll be fast." She whispers before tossing her onto the couch.

She slips her tongue into her mouth as her hands work to undo her pants.

Jennie moans as Jisoo's soft fingers slip through her wet folds stroking her clit in a fast motion.

Jisoo knows there isn't much time so she inserts 2 fingers into Jennie before pumping hard and deep.

"OH UGHH YES YES!!" Jennie moans

"Shhh they might hear you." Jisoo smirks.

She pulls out her fingers before throwing jennies legs over her shoulders, bringing jennies core as close as possible.

She starts to lick fast and rough, ducking her hole with her tongue as Jennie locks her hands into her  newly died black hair.

"Holy fuck Jisoo!!"

Jisoo moans sending vibrations into her core before sucking hard on her clit. 

Jennie is essentially fuccking her face as she speeds up her thrust.

"Ughh I'm coming!!"

"OH MY GOD!" Lisa and Chaeng shout quickly covering their faces.

Jisoo quickly detached herself from jennies pussy before laying on top of her covering her naked glory.

"-WHAT THE HELL!" Jisoo shouts.

Jennie finally come out of her post orgasmic daze and hides her face in Jisoo's neck too embarrassed to show her face.

"What are you guys doing here!?" Jennie asks flustered.

"We're supposed to have practice in here remember!" Chaeng says still covering her eyes.

"We were practicing something else." Jisoo smirks earning a smack from Jennie. "Ouch!"

"We'll get dressed, and then practice." Jennie says.

"Alright... no funny business!" Lisa teases before they blindly step out of the room.

"I told you Jisoo." Jennie sighs before moving to put her pants back on.

"Oh cmon don't be mad, come here." Jisoo says holding her hand out.

"Jisoo! Are friends just walked in on us having sex on the couch!" Jennie points out.

Jisoo grabs her hand pulling Jennie down to sit on the couch. She takes jennies face into her hands stroking it with a smile.

"Calm down. Everything will be okay." Jisoo reassures kissing her softly on the lips.

Jennie sighs and cracks a small smile. "I can never stay mad at you." She sighs.

Jisoo scrunched her nose up cutely. "I know." She then gives her another kiss " And thank goodness for that." She laughs causing Jennie to giggle.

"KNOCK KNOCK!!" Lisa shouts before walking in with her eyes closed.

"Ha ha so funny." Jisoo laughs unamused.