Ch 16 Tease

Song Rec: Playback- Want you to say.

A/N: Lol I promise I don't just listen to girl groups if that's what you're thinking.

•••

It turns out Jisoo was extremely good at volleyball. She could set, and spike the ball with no problem. Jennie decided that her new favourite sport to watch was volleyball... it totally had nothing to do with Jisoo's ass.

After their try out was finished Jennie helped Jisoo carry her gym bag to the car while they held hands.

The torture soon begun when they got into the car. Jennie turned on some music and started to drive home.

Jisoo's hand slowly made its way to Jennies thigh as she started to kiss up the side of her neck.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jennie whispers.

"Do you want me to move my hand away?" Jisoo asked.

No. "You probably should, I wouldn't want to cause a wreck." The Jennie bit her lip, this girl drove her mad.

"You know," Jisoo said, moving her hand up higher. "You really have been the best girlfriend ever and I don't repay you nearly enough."

"Jisoo, you repay me just fine, besides I'm just happy you're mine to begin with." Jennie said, trying to keep from swerving off the road.

Jisoo pushed on her heated centre with a smirk. "I can't wait to get home, so I can show you that you belong to me."

Jennie moaned and gripped the steering wheel harder. Jisoo began to unbutton Jennies jeans.

"Jisoooo." Jennie groaned.

Jennie knew they should stop, but It just felt too good to. She was about to ask Jisoo to stop when she felt her finger stroke through her wet slit.

"Holy shit." Jennie accidentally drove up on the sidewalk.

"You're a terrible driver," Jisoo whispered into her ear as she started to rub harder and faster.

"I-I can't help it. You're kind of distracting me."

Jisoo rolled her eyes. "This isn't a distraction, I will show you a distraction."

She sucked on her jaw and moved her fingers towards her entrance. Before Jisoo could enter her, police sirens went off behind them.

"Shit," Jennie said. "Fix my pants."

Jisoo hurried and fixed Jennie as best as she could. She pulled back just as soon as the officer walked up to Jennie's window.

"Evening officer," Jennie swallowed audibly.

"I'm going to need you to step out of the vehicle Miss." Jennie did as she was asked so that he could perform a sobriety test.

"Well, you haven't had one drop to drink, was there a reason you were driving like a dumb ass?"

"She tickled me, and I uh accidentally drove on the sidewalk."

The officer shook his head.
"Okay, you get a warning. Tell your friend to stop distracting you while you're on the road."

"Thank you sir," she mumbled, walking away to get in her car.

"What happened?" Jisoo asked.

"I got about five tickets." Jennie turned to look at Jisoo. She couldn't keep a straight face, and started giggling.

"You ass, what actually happened?"

"Just a warning, and stop distracting me while I'm driving." Jennie smiled and drove them home.